10

John Laurens P.o.v (Oml! It's a new P.o.v! Something exciting must be happening on this chapter!)

Me, Lafayette, and Hercules was sitting on the couch watching "The little mermaid". I then hear a knock on the door. I open it and I then see Alex there. I hug him (he hugs back of course) and I then move a side so, he can walk in the dorm. "Mon Ami! Come join us! We're watching "the little mermaid"! "Ok, laf!" We both go sit down and watch the movie.

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

I see Alex get on his phone and text a person really quick. His phone vibrates and he looks at the message(s). He then puts his phone away.

Alexander's P.o.v

I was texting Thomas and asked him if I could tell my friends that we're soulmates. He said yes and told me to tell them that we are also together. I turn off my phone and out it away. I then ask them something. "Hey guys, is it fine if I tell you something?" They look at me with a surprised face. "Sure Mon Ami! What do you wanna tell us?" I look at them remembering that Lafayette and Hercules could see color but, not Laurens. Hercules and Lafayette were soulmates so, they could see colors. I look around and see a flower. "That's a beautiful purple flower and I never knew that green suits me." I look back at them and see there mouth wide open.  "Mom Ami, when?!" I start laughing. "Let's celebrate! I'll grab the beers!" I start laughing and I then notice that Laurens has been quiet but, I just shrugged it off. I then stop laughing at explain everything to them.

*Time skip to after hammy is fine explaining*

They look at me with shocked faces. "Mon Ami...Thomas est votre âme soeur?!" I chuckle and nod. I then noticed that the while time Laurens has been silent. "Hey Laurens are you alright?" He then shakes his head and looks at me. "Yeah! I'm fine! Why would I not be fine?" I give him a concern look. "You've been silent..." He just looks at me and tells me not to worry. He says that he's fine and he just smiles at me. I smile back. Lafayette then jumps up and says, "Je viens juste de me souvenir!! Je dois rencontrer un ami! Merde! On se voit plus tard!" He then runs out the door. I look around and see that Laurens was gone.I look at hercules and he then says that he needs to go to work. I nod and say bye. I then turn around to see John. He walks up to me and I see lust in his eyes. He takes a step forward me and I take a step back. He takes another one forward me. I take a step back but, then I notice my back against a wall. Laurens gets closer to me and I start to panick. He then grabs my wrists and puns them above my head. He smashes his lips into mine and I try to fight back but, he holds my writs with so much strength that it's gonna leave a mark. He pulls away and I then notice tears running down my checks. He then growls and says, "You're mine and will only be mine. Jeffershit doesn't deserve you and you will be mine forever." He leaves and goes into his room. While, I just slide down the wall and start sobbing. My legs to my chest. Arms wrapped around my legs.

My trust for John Laurens is now gone.

——————————————————
Word count: 646

A/N

You guys must hate me so much now. 😂 Hope y'all like the chapter!  Bai! (I'm laughing so hard right now...idk why.)

Edit: IN OTHER WORDS JOHN LAURENS RAPED HAMMY!! I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE THAT IN!