7

Nobody's P.o.v

Alex woke up and remembered he had to meet up with his soulmate but, he doesn't remember if they discussed the time they should meet up. He then got a pen and wrote on his arm.

Hey, babe what time should we meet up again?

Thomas then woke up from a tingling sensation on his arm and looked at it. He then found a pen and wrote.

I don't know? Hmm, what about at 11:00?

Sure! Right now is 10:00 so, it should be a enough time for both of us to get ready.

Ok love! I'll see ya later beautiful​!

See ya later babe! <3

<3

They both then looked at the clock and saw it was 10:20 am. Hamilton then rushed to his closet and put on a green shirt (He doesn't know that it's  a green shirt! Remember he can't  see color only black  and white)with some jeans. He looked out the window and saw it was pretty hot out there so he didn't bring a jacket. He the went to the restroom and cleaned/brushed up for the date. While he was doing that Thomas was wearing a magenta shirt with some jeans. (Remember can't see color!  Only black and white!)Alexander out of the restroom and Jefferson went in. Alexander then grabbed his phone, key, and pen. (Do dorms have keys or key cards?) Alexander started walking to the Starbucks where he was going to meet his soulmate. While Alexander was walking Jefferson took 15 min to do his hair. (I had to! His hair is so fluffy!! It might take a really long time to fix it or stuff.)
He then grabbed his keys, pen, and phone. He then started driving to the Starbucks.

Alexander's P.o.v (when he was walking to Starbucks)

I started walking to Starbucks​ and kinda dozed off but I got to Starbucks safe and fine. As, I got to Starbucks I saw that nobody was there. Just only the workers and so, I ordered a coffee and sat down. Later on I heard my name get called and went to go get it. The worker smiled at me and I smiled back. I then just waited nervously for my soulmate. I checked the time and saw it was 10:40am. I then just played on my phone to waste time.

Thomas's P.o.v (when he was driving to Starbucks)

I got in the car and turned on some tunes. I then started wondering who was my soulmate? I just shrugged it off and then thought why little bifurious was in a rush? He looked kinda cute today...Wait What?! No no no! He is my worst enemy and I do not love him! After a little bit I arrived at Starbucks. I walked in and saw nobody but... Hamilton? I checked the time and saw it was already 11:00am. I checked again and only saw Hamilton. I then started thinking 'S hanilton my soulmate?!" No no no no this can't be?! Alexander Hamilton?! Is my soulmate?! What!? I then walked in the coffee shop and he then looks up at me and then quickly looks down. Did he know that we were Soulmates?! I then say a bright glow in his chest and saw a bright glow in my chest. We both looked at each other and Hamilton was silent with his mouth hung out. I then ask, "Did you know we were Soulmates?" In a low tone. He then looked kinda scared which made me soften up a little bit. He nodded but then said, "I knew but I tried thinking it was just a joke a-and then... Y-your chest glowed." He stuttered? Why was he scared? I then asked out of curiosity. "Hamilton...why are you scared? I'm not gonna get angry or hurt you." His scared expression softened. He then said, "I thought you were gonna hate me more a-and beat me up or something. I t-thought I would  n-never see color in my life." I was shocked and angry. But, I as angry at myself for bullying him in highschool. Just because I liked him and I couldn't express my emotions. "Look, Alexander... I liked you since we meet in highschool but, I just didn't know how to express my emotions..and I was going through a tough time with my family." My face got closer to Hamilton's face and then I felt his lips with mine. We kissed for a long time and I hoped that imthid moment would never end but, all good moments have to end. We both pulled away for breath and a string of saliva hanging out of our mouths. (Idk...) Hamilton then had a face of forgiveness with a sparkle of love all over. "I forgive you Jefferson." He then looked at the window and saw it was cloudy. Hisses widened knowing that a storm would soon come. I then quickly grabbed his hand and led him to my car. "J-Jefferson what are you d-doing?" I looked at him with a face of concern. "I'm gonna get you out of here and get to our dorms before you have a panic attack." He gave me a look that said "thank you".  As, we got back to our dorms room I quickly turn on music from Heather's so, we wouldn't hear the thunder. I then noticed something different. I SAW  COLOR!! Hanilton must have noticed because his eyes were wide open and he had a huge smile stuck in his face. We both looked at each other. I then say, "green looks good on you." with a smirk on my face. He blushes and I chuckle. He then said magenta looks amazing for me. I thanked him and hugged him. We then turned off the music and sat on the couch. We played a movie and turned the volume up just enough that we can hear us talk but not the thunder. We cuddled and then during half way "Big hero 6". Hammy asked, "What are we?" I smiled and said, "We can be whatever you want us to be." He smiled back. "Then it's settled! We're a couple." We both then fell asleep cuddling.
————–––—–—–————–————––
Word count: 1119

Sorry if this is bad I kinda rushed it. When I mean rush I mean I did all of this is 10 min. I don't know why but I just did. I'm kinda surprised I can write this much in 10 min. Anyways, hope you guys liked it and enjoy this fan fiction! Also, thank you guys for commenting really sweet and nice stuff. Thank you guys again! See ya in the next chapter! Bai!!

P.s I think this is the longest chapter I have done in this fan fic. :P

- Jada