20 (part 2)

Thursday--

You guys should be able to remember what happened last chapter so, on with the story!!
×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

Thomas's P.o.v

I had a smile on my face. The party had started and everybody is having fun. Alex is hanging out with Laf and some of his other friends. I drink a couple of beers and start to feel woozy....(idk... I've never been drunk before) I see James. I stumble towards him with a half drunken beer in my hand.

"hAi jAmEs."

James looks at me and smiles. He didn't look like he was drunk so, I trust him on not lettting me do anything stupid.

"Hi, Thomas. What are you doing here alone?"

I smile like a idiot.

"iM bOrEd! aLeX iS hAnGiNg oUt wItH hIs fRiEnDs!"

I don't really know but, for a second I thought I saw Madison smirk.

"I know something that would not make you bored..."

I look at him..with a drunken face. (Idfk xD 😂 ) Madison grabs my hand and leads me to a bedroom.
Madison pushes me on to the bed. I smirk. Madison smiles at me.

Lord, tell me how to say no to this...

Hamilton's P.o.v

I'm with Laf, Hercules, the Schuyler sisters, and etc right now.  We're all playing truth or dare. I'm pretty sober right now but, Hercules is drunk as fuck. Laf is half sober half drunk. Angelica is sober. Eliza is really drunk. Peggy is drunk but, not that drunk.

It was then Angelica's turn to "truth or dare" somebody. She smiles and looks at me.

"Alex... Truth or Dare?"

I chuckle.

"I'm not a pussy so, I choose dare."

Angelica's smile grows bigger. She looks around...

"Hey Alex, where's Thomas? He's involved with the dare."

I notice that Thomas was gone. I look around.

"Hmm... I'll go find him. While, I'm finding thomas you guys go and continue the game."

Angelica nods and I get up from the floor. I then go walk around Hercules's Dorm to go and see where Thomas is. I get a weird feeling. I walk towards to Hercules's room for some reason. I open the door to see Thomas and Madison making out.

My eyes widen. I freeze. Thomas stops making out with Madison and looks at me. His eyes widen. He quickly looks at me and then Madison. I feel tears falling down my face. I feel another piece of my heart break.

Not you too....

TO BE CONTINUED....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 446

Howdy! Sorry this chapter is short and that it took so, long!! I'll try my best to finish the other chapter soon!! See ya in the next chapter then!! Bai!!!

- totally not your Author