28

Jefferson's P.o.v

I turn to look at Alex to see him smiling...and crying? I kinda panic.

"UH!? You okay Alex? It's okay? I'm here??"

I hug Alex tightly. Afraid to let him go. Afraid to lose him again. Alex hugs back.

"Yeah, I'm fine,"

He looks up at me and smiles.

"I'm just very happy to be back,"

I hug him for 30 more seconds and then Alex says,

"Uhh...Thomas...you can let go nowwwwww"

I hug Him tighter.

"Nevewwrrrrrrrr!!!!"

We both burst out laughing and I loosen my grip on Hammy. Hammy then quickly slips out of my grip and jumps up. He then runs away screaming,

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

I quickly jump up to and chase him.

"Hey! Come back here, you!"

Alex giggles and runs into our room. As I get to our room, I see him laying on our bed, star-shaped, and then he turns around to look at me. His eyes sparkling and his smile wide. I look at the time to see that it's 9:00 PM. I walk to Alex and lay next to him.

"It's already 9:00, wanna order pizza and have a Disney marathon?"

Alex nods and "Diggs" his face in my chest. I chuckle and grab my phone in my pocket.

*Time skip to when they're in the middle of watching Mulan*

Alex's P.o.v

Finally, things are back to normal. I'm here with my boyfriend, watching Mulan, and snuggling. We're just watching until Tommy says,

"Hey, Alex..?"

My eyes still on the screen.

"Yea, Tommy?"

I notice Thomas looking down at me.

"We haven't gonna on a date in a while...wanna go on one tomorrow?"

I look up at him with a smile.

"Yea! What are we doing?"

I see Thomas smile and all giddy.

"Oh don't worry, it'll be a surprise,"

As he says that I feel my face go hot. I nod.

"O-okay Tommy,"

Thomas starts to notice my red face. He smirks.

"Aww, is my lwittle hammy flustered?"

My face gets even hotter.

"N-no,"

Thomas chuckles and grabs the remote. He pauses the movie and then turns the t.v off. He looks back at me and carries me bridal style back to our room.

"It's time for bed now, Hun. It's late. You need a lot of energy for tomorrow,"

I pout and cross my arms.

"Fineeee,"

Thomas places me down on the bed gently and lays down next to me.

"Well, good night Darlin,"

"Good night Tommy,"

*Time skip to 3 AM*

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. I haven't written in a while...maybe I should start writing stuff again...

I slowly and quietly get off the bed and tiptoe to my old room. (Which is now their office) I go to my laptop and start typing.

*Time skip to 4 AM*

Jefferson's P.o.v

I wake up to hear typing. Oh, come on, not again. I get off of our bed and walk to our office. I see Alex typing with only the light coming from his screen. I close his laptop with one finger and then he looks at me. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Do you know what time it is?"

He cutely shakes his head. I sigh and throw him over my shoulder.

"Come on, back to bed," I carry him to our bed and place him down. He snuggles into the blankets and I smile.

"Good Night Darlin, We got a big day tomorrow," I climb back to our bed and lay down next to Alex. I put my arm around him and slowly fall asleep.

*IN ZE MORNING*

Alex's P.o.v

I slowly wake up to be blinded by the sun's light. I throw the blanket over my face to protect me from the sun. Fuck the sun. I smell the goodness of bacon. I roll off the bed to hit the floor with a thud. I groan and stand up. I walk towards the delightful smell of bacon. Thomas notices me, he smiles and waves.

"Howdy, there sleepy! Want some breakfast darlin?"

I tiredly nod.

"Yes please, Thomas the chu chu train,"

Thomas chuckles and I sit down on the couch. Thomas looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Hun, you want to watch a show and eat breakfast to start the day off?" I nod and give him a soft smile. Thomas nods and smiles back at me.

Thomas's P.o.v

"Okay hun," I say as I get our breakfast and walk over to the couch. I give him his plate and I place mine on our small table in front of the couch.

"What show do you wanna watch?" I see Alex's eyes sparkle suddenly.

"Let's watch SpongeBob!" I laugh and nod. I put the show on and set the remote down. I head to the couch and pick up my plate. I sit on the couch next to Alex and I hear the episode start. Alex starts to start sing the intro song with the T.v. I chuckle as I start to eat.

*Le time SKIPPPP*

Alex and I finally finished the movie. I looked over at Alex and got up.

"Hammyyyyyyyy...go get dressed for our date" Alex laughs.

"But I'm so lazy right nowwww...I can't even get off this couch"

Alex then rolls off the couch and hits the floor with a thud. I chuckle at his childish behaviors. I pick him up bridal style and carry him to our bedroom.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Word count: 960

OH JEEZ GUYS! IM SO SORRY! I FORGOT ABOUT THISSSS!!! IM SORRY!! SO SORRY! I WASJUST BUSY AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND SOME OTHER SHIT! AHHHHHHH! ANYWAYS! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS! THIS WAS JUST KINDA A FILLER OR SOMETHING! I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! SEE YA'LL LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! BAI

-Totally not your author ~^~