3. Our Love

Was up at till 7 writing the next two chapters. Hope you enjoy them and excuse any mistakes you may stumble across. Thanks for reading.
Love ya guys xo
-----
Alexandra Phillips

"I don't understand why you can't just continue working for Eazy... You are making way more than you will make working for Charlotte." I groaned as Chris began to dress in his security uniform. Although he looked amazing in it, I wasn't for the idea of him working with someone I didn't mess with anymore.

"This is going to be better for us, I can't be in the streets all my life. One day when we have kids I want them to be proud of their father." He buttoned up his shirt, then turned to face me. "I thought you'd be happy about this."

"And I am... but I just don't think leaving Eazy cold turkey is a good idea, we need the extra money and it gives us easy access... to the stuff." I rubbed my nose, and giggled as I laid back in our bed with my towel wrapped tightly around my body; my high was coming to an end and I wanted to enjoy every last moment.

"That right there is another reason why I left, I don't want to be a contributing factor to this addiction of yours." Chris walked over to our closet and fished out a new pair of shoes. "As soon as I get my first paycheck I am sending you to rehab, or some kind of 12-step program."

"Absolutely not." I hissed, while closing my eyes. "You don't have much of a choice Alexandra." I felt his body hovering over me, but chose to ignore it. I wasn't in the mood to argue with him today. "That's another problem you have, if I am speaking to you; the mature thing to do would be to at least look at me."

"There's no reason to look at you, I am done speaking about this. I don't have a problem or addiction; I could stop whenever I feel like it."

"Yeah, yeah... I've heard the same old story so many times." He scoffed, then I heard his footsteps walk away from me and out of our bedroom. Finally, some peace and quiet.

I didn't understand why Chris always did this, he was the one to introduce me to cocaine but wanted to make a fit every time I used it. I was no where near addicted; I just enjoyed the feeling it gave me! I was on top of my school work, I gave him enough attention, kept in contact with my family, everything was perfectly fine.... So, I don't understand what his problem was.

Chris and I, we were a different couple. I didn't expect us to ever get together, but after Alonzo left and I fell out of contact with both Charlotte and Rochelle; I didn't really have anyone. Which resulted in me building a friendship with the only person that seemed to show care; that person being Chris.

I knew there was some bro code, about not being able to date your friend's ex. However, Alonzo proved to me that what we had wasn't real; so, in this situation I doubt it was still a rule nor did him or I care. We were doing us, and that was all that mattered.

Although, it was quite clear that Chris had was more feelings in this relationship, I still pushed through for the past three years. I knew one day... I would love him as much as he loved me. As for now; I just enjoyed feeling that affection that he showed me; especially when he supplied me with my fix. Chris was an amazing boyfriend everything but the fix was actually one of the things that kept me around for this long.

"Are you not going to school?!" Chris half-shouted, as he popped back into the room; ruining my thought process. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I got out of the bed and started getting dressed. "I made you some cereal."

"I'm not hungry," I spat out as I stepped into my jeans that were now way too big for me. I stared down at the size 3 jeans and sighed. I zipped them up then looked up to see Chris staring at me with his arms crossed. "What?"