PLEASE READ

Okay hi!

I dont know what happened happened last night. I tried to post this (twice) but for some reason nothing came up?! It was really wierd and i emailed wattpad help about that. I hope to God this one works properly!

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER (SORRY) ITS JUST INFO. But please make sure you read!!

I know y'all (damn Americans rubbing off on me lol) must be pissed with me since i took soooo long to edit Being A Braun. And im sorry, truly i am. It's just it needed a lot of work and i had school and stuff. But yeah.

I have officially finished so now my full attention is on the sequel. The first chapter is coming in a matter of DAYS. DAYS PEOPLE!

REALLY UBER IMPORTANT NOTE:
Being A Braun has changed literally so so much. Like loads of it. You might not understand some stuff that goes on in this sequel, so i might recommend (if you have time or can be remotely bothered) to go back and re-read Being A Braun again. (just a suggestion but i would if i were you)

But you don't have to, you might just get a little confused with the sequel. 

So yeah, that is all! Prepare for the sequel. I have some awesome ideas - if i do say so myself!

Sorry again for the long, long wait. I shall hit myself on behalf of y'all!!

FOLLOW @BEINGABRAUN ON TWITTER!

Adios!