(NOT A CHAPTER)

Hi guys, here are my answers to some of the questions/comments that you sent in. Hope you enjoy finding out more about me & following this will be the next chapter. I love you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ButerasCabellos: What's your favourite Ariana Grande song?

I love sooo many of Ariana's songs but i think my absoloute favourite is Why Try.

- gxldenxbeauty: Birthday?

My birthday is October 13th.

- sidney_bieber06: I got a question... WHEN U GONNA UPDATE I DONT DANCE BEUH ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH

Ahhhhh Sid!! I was waiting for someone to bring this up... As i have said before i am hella busy with school at the moment and i'm like even struggling updating this book so i guess I Dont Dance will have to just wait until i have the time but i promise i will try my hardest to update it soon....

- 38mbeliebers: Favourite Justin song?

I find this one really hard... I think my favourite has to be either Beauty And A Beat or Die In Your Arms.

- amberlove121: Are you going on the honeymoon tour? If so what day? I'm going March 3rd.

YES YES YES!! I actually got tickets in the presale the other day. I'm going to the Manchester show on the 4th of June. Any of you guys going the same day?!

- biebersgirll1998: What grade are you in?

I'm not actually American so im not in a grade. I'm British as i have mentioned before, and our schools are done in years e.g 4-5 year olds are in year 1; 5-6 in year 2 etc; all the way up to year 11. I am in my final year so i am in year 11. What grade that be if i lived in America? I'm 16 btw.

- Jdbelieber: What inspired you to write so amazingly?

Aw honey, you are the cutest. I do not think my books are actually that amazing but i think i got my inspiration kind of naturally. I read a few fanfictions in the summer of 2013 and suddenly i was just so eager to write and Being A Braun just kinda happened :S

- Bemyjewels: When did you first get introduced to or who showed you to wattpad?

So it was early summer 2013 and it was night time. I was bored and on my laptop so i typed "justin bieber fanfiction" into google. I had heard friends talking about one direction fanfics they had read so i thought i would check out the stuff people were creating about my fandom. I was hooked and by the following day i had made a wattpad account and was reading non-stop! Writing came a short while after that.

- kylizzlle: fk you. I got hell excited for this chapter.

Language haha! & sorrryyyyy

- kaysheona13: What's your favorite color?

First off that spelling is soooo weird for me. We spell it favourite & colour. But anyway. My favourite colour i think has to be pink. I went through a purple phase once - i think we all kinda did haha - but i think its definitley pink now.

- BruhImawesome: Are u gonna make a third book in this series?

I haven't decided. I think potentially after i finish Nothing Like Us i want to take a lil break and work on I Dont Dance for awhile, but then maybe i will come back and make a third one for this series.

- kaysheona13: Date of birth?

13th of October 1998 :)

- ButerasCabellos: I'm writing my own story and i'm only 3 chapters in. How do you make your stories so interesting and do you have any tips for not running out of ideas and being inspired to write? Love you Rosie x

Aww i love you too angel :) my advice would be to not force the story. Like i always let the ideas come to me naturally without having to scrape around for a plot so my advice would definitely be to take some time and really think about ideas for your book before you start it. I often find songs a big inspiration or sometimes even a picture of Justin/Ariana or maybe even someone or something totally different can inspire plot lines.

- Anituaa: Firstly I love your book so fucking much and the question is (sorry if weird but OH WELL) do u get sirty dreams for u and justin :D

Do you mean dirty dreams? Oh gosh! Lol. Im gonna have to say no. I have never had a 'dirty' dream about Justin (that i can remember) but i have dreams about him all the time. I've dreamt that we were a couple before and i've dreamed about kissing and touching him but nothing to raunchy! ;) I loveee dreams about Justin but it's the most dissappointing thing every when you wake up :/

- KidDrewxxBieber: Just update lol

Okay lol