Chapter 19

- AN HOUR AFTER JUSTIN LEFT -

I was laid on my stomach on Justin's living room floor, talking to Ryan and Chaz on Skype.

"So anyway, congrats on winning your first award." Chaz said through a mouthful of pizza. "We're really proud of you man."

"Thank you." I laughed. "Did you guys watch?"

"Yeah we were actually in the middle of hockey practice but Chaz and i pulled out the stops and brought in a laptop. We made the whole team watch too." Ryan grinned. "Even coach gathere around."

"Should have seen us cheer for you Ri. Hella proud."

I giggled. "Aw that's so cute."

They laughed.

"But actually the real reason we watched was to see if they would really slime you guys."

Chaz gestured with his pizza slice. "Aye it cost me a bloody dollar to vote. I wasn't gonna miss that shit."

"You voted for us to be slimed?" I laughed. They nodded. "I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not."

"Then we replayed it like 10 times. Your reactions were so funny." Ryan laughed. "The rest of our team were like what the fuck are they on."

I giggled. "When they find out, can you ask them to let me know?"

They laughed.

"Glad you and Biebs are back together though Ri." Ryan smiled. "You guys fight over stupid stuff."

"Because him believing his jerk-ass back-stabbing friend over me was a stupid reason to fight?"

"Twist was a complete nob." Chaz nodded.

"I didn't mean you." Ryan said. "I meant Justin should have know you were telling the truth in the first place."

"Tell me about it." I sighed. A smile slowly crept on my lips. "Justin really does tell you guys everything, huh?"

"Yup." "Yeah, he doed."

I waved my finger infront of the camera. "Well did he tell you about this?"

Their eyes squinted for a moment before humorously widening.

"YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED?!"

"Other hand Somers." Ryan laughed. His face fell serious. "It is the other hand right?"

"Yes." I smiled. "It's a promise ring."

"Man that dude is so pussy-whipped."

"Chaz!" I laughed.

"No offence! Ri he used to be manly.. You got him hella-whipped."

I playfully brushed my shoulder. "As it should be though, huh?"

"Wouldn't have him treating you any other way." Ryan smiled. "Man you guys are cute."

-

I smoothed down my dress as we walked into the expensive California restaurant. Demi had invited me out to dinner at this fancy italian place i'd never been to before.

"I'll be right over there." Max informed, gesturing to a table a short distance away. "No misbehaving Braun."

"Yes boss." I saluted.

"ARIANA!"

I turned to see my bubbly friend running across the restaurant to me.

"Hey girl!" She grinned, hugging me tight.