Chapter 15

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Been working on this whilst camping and inbetween revison. Just a reminder that Ariana and Justin are both 18 still in the book and it is mid-March 2012.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 4PM -

I clock-watched, tapping my foot lightly on the hotel-room floor as i studied the slowly ticking hand. I yawned in boredom. My tutor Jen raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ariana?" She spoke.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?"

I snapped my attention to her. "The questions." I insisted. I gestured at them.

"It doesn't look like it." My Mom commented.

I bit down on my lip as i glanced at my half-done math equations. I heard my phone, which was laid on the coffee table just out of reach, beep. It lit up with a message from Justin. I fidgeted.

"Hey, is it time to leave yet?"

"When you finish." Jen said. My Mom smirked at me, shaking her head as she went back to reading her magazine.

"But i can finish them tomorrow." I argued. "Theres only a couple left-"

"Ri-"

"Damn come on!" I pleaded. "I've been doing them for ages."

-

Shortly after Scooter's plane landed in California, my Mom arrived too. Don't get me wrong, i was really happy to see her - i hadn't even got to say a proper goodbye last time - but i knew she was here for a serious reason.

They were both apparently 'unhappy' with how i'd been acting recently, and were worried about me - which kinda made me feel bad. They were mad about how i treated my management, who allegedly did nothing wrong to me (which they did but whatever), and they said i was treating other people bad too - e.g Alfredo.

They were also of course angry that i'd run away again. Apparently that wasn't a way to deal with my problems, not that i had ever said it was.

They lectured me as expected, and then we had this big discussion about everything. I opened up a little about my feelings and stuff, and i told them maturely about what was going on with Justin and i. And i think they were quite surprised.

Scooter then filled me in with my schedule until the tour: involving tutoring again = The joys. They wanted me to knuckle down and finish high school like the rest of my age group. I was slightly annoyed because i hated school, and tutoring was going to make everything ten times harder. Dance rehearsals, endless meetings, vocal coaching and now tutoring aswel was definitely going to be a lot of work.

But also booked into my schedule, was some exciting stuff...

-

"Okay fine." Jen sighed. "You can go as long as Mom approves."

My Mom looked up from her magazine. "Hmm i'm quite enjoying watching you." I shot her a look. "I'm kidding babe." She laughed. "Yeah, it's fine with me Jen, she can go."

"Yay!" I cheered. I shot forward to grab my phone, immediatley reading the text from Justin.

JUSTIN - does cinema sound good for tonight? i was thinkin maybe 21 jump street then mcdonalds?:)x

"Earth to Ariana."

My Mom laughed. "Jen if she's texting who i think she's texting, you've got no chance." She teased.