Chapter 22

I woke up naked, cozily entangled between Justin and the hotel bed cover. The room was light, the curtains that we'd forgotten to close letting in the really bright morning sun. It was about 6AM.

I slowly lifted my head from its position on Justin's chest, blinking my eyelids open.

"Morning." A scratchy voice greeted me. I shifted my body a little so i was able to look up at my boyfriend.

"Good morning." I replied, smiling at him.

His eyes were tired, and his usually perfect hair was messed and fluffy - probably because of the previous nights' antics. He smelt good. No fancy perfume, cologne or deodorant; just Justin. He smelt like Justin, the way i loved it.

"What are you gazing at?" He grinned, gently pulling my body so i was laid on his stomach.

"Just you." I smiled. He chuckled slightly, a sweet smile settling on his perfect lips. He sighed, his eyes softly closing.

"Don't go to sleep." I giggled, trailing my finger across his chest to keep him awake.

"I'm not, i'm just thinking babe." He murmured.

"About what?"

He didn't reply, breathing softly as he kept his eyes shut.

"Babbeee." I pouted. I planted kisses on his chest to get his attention. "Wakey wakeyyy!"

He smiled, softly opening his eyelashes to look at me. "You're a handful." He chuckled. I giggled at him.

He used one of his hands to take hold of mine, bringing it up to rest on his bare chest. He gazed down at my finger, the one with the promise ring on it. I used my free hand to stroke through his tousled hair.

"I'm thinking about the future." He finally said.

"The future?"

"Mhm."

"And what about it?"

He cutely nibbled on his lip, gazing at me in a way that made my heart flutter.

"That there's absolutely no one else i would rather spend my whole life with." He said.

"Damn, that sex must have been good." I giggled in response.

Justin chuckled. "Mhm it was."

I threw my head back, laughing at him.

"It wasn't that good." He grinned, teasing me. I pouted playfully. "But you're better than Selena."

I gasped, throwing a hand over my mouth in surprise. "Jay No! Don't compare me to your ex!"

"Why?" He laughed. "You're better. With her there was no spark, with you, i feel everything."

I blushed, covering my face with both my hands. He chuckled, gently removing them so he could gaze at my face.

"Babe," he murmured. "They didn't upset you too much last night, did they?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. They're not worth it."

"They're not." He agreed. "I just-, i just don't want to be seen as the bad guy-"

"And you're not." I reassured. I crawled a little further up so i could kiss his lips. "You're not a bad guy."

"Don't do that." He breathed, closing his eyes for a second.

"Do what?" I giggled sweetly.

"That. Crawl up me when you're all naked like that."

I laughed, wriggling my body across his to tease him. He groaned, leaning his head back in satisfaction. He gripped my skin.