Chapter 25

"Jesus, there you are!" Allison sighed.

"Sorry," I murmured, making my way over to the tour buses where she was stood. Allison narrowed her eyes at me.

"What took you so long?"

"Yeah, what took you so long boss?" Brian grinned, appearing at the door of one of the tour buses. "Were waiting for you."

Nick and Tracy appeared behind him, peering their heads out at me.

"Back on the bus." Allison scolded, pointing her finger at them. They held thier hands up in surrendor before dissappearing again out of sight.

I glanced behind me at Max, who had followed out of the building before looking back at Allison.

"Where's Kezia?" She asked.

"How should i know?

"Because he's not back here yet either, and she was with you."

I shrugged. "Well i don't know."

"Yes you do. What's going on Ri?"

"Nothing." I sighed, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Then where's Kezia?"

"Right here." My dancers voice appeared. This time i did roll my eyes.

I folded my arms across my chest, gritting my teeth as Allison spoke again.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing Allison. Nothing." I sighed, but Max interrupted me.

"Oh i think i have a hunch." He said. Allison arched an eyebrow at him.

"Lets just leave, yeah?" I said.

We were leaving early (before the show finished) to avoid concert-goers traffic and to get out of the way so Demi's buses could leave easier after the show. I also had a crazy-busy schedule with writers and producers for the album to stick to, which also included school and tour and everything else Scooter could cram in. The sooner we got to the next city, the better.

-

I sat cross-legged on the bed in the back-bedroom of the tour bus as Lauren gently removed the make-up i'd been wearing for the show.

"Good show tonight." She said. "You killed Big Girls Don't Cry."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes; i knew what she was getting at.

"Why were you crying Ri?"

"I wasn't crying."

A laugh escaped her lips. "Oh come on. You can fool others maybe, but you really can't fool me. As if it wasn't already ridiculously obvious to everyone, i am your make-up artist. I can tell by your make-up."

A sigh escaped my lips.

"Can we just not talk about it?"

"No."

"No?"

"N.O. Means the opposite of yes. You cried on stage tonight Ri and i wanna know why. I'm not gonna stop until you tell me, so spill."

"Look Lauren, i'm fine-" I insisted.

"You were overly 'nervous' earlier on and Max said you weren't answering any of Justin's calls or texts. Not to mention what happened on stage AND-"

"JUST SHUT UP." I yelled, abruptly cutting her off. Lauren frowned at me in surprise. "For Gods sake. Can i not have ANY privacy these days?!"

"What?"