Chapter 37

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Say hello Rosie to me if you're reading!:)

---------------------------------------------

The sound of Kezias voice attracted the attention of quite a few people backstage. Many turned to glance at her, knowing of the pairs existing conflict and wondering why Kezia would actually want to talk to Madison.

Madison looked over her shoulder before rolling her eyes, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder as she turned away again.

Kezia neared her, patiently tapping the bitch on the shoulder before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me, i'm talking to you."

"What?" Madison barked. She snapped head around. "What do you want?"

The whole room was staring by now. I walked over to stand slightly behind Kezia, to the side. Fredo followed me, resting one hand on my back for reassurance.

"We know everything." Kezia announced.

Madison turned fully around to face us.

"We know what you did to Ri and what your brother did at the doctors with the results so don't even try to deny it you little witch."

Madison looked me up and down. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"So explain this?" Kezia said. She reached her out her hand, receiving an envelope from Alfredo.

Madison narrowed her eyes at it. The room seemed to be silent, everyone just watching.

When Madison didn't say anything, Kezia spoke up again.

"Oh it's Ri's real test results. Not the bullshit ones 'DOCTOR JACKSON' illegally told her over the phone."

I stared down at the envelope, wanting nothing more than to snatch it and read the real results. I glanced up at Alfredo, who shot me a small but reassuring smile.

I wondered how on earth they'd got them.

Madison's lying voice rung out again. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She said.

"Oh cut the crap, bitch. You know full well what i'm talking about. You got your sleazy nurse brother to fake-call Ri with the wrong test results tricking her into thinking she had something wrong with her. And THEN you blackmailed Ri into keeping you on the tour saying you'd tell everyone Ri's business if she didn't."

There was a hushed mumble around the room at the sudden accusation. I glanced over at my Mom and Allison to see them stood a few metres away, their faces demonstrating shock and confusion.

"You're ridiculous." Madison scoffed.

"I don't think i am. You caused so much shit ON PURPOSE you little blackmailing witch." Kezia spat.

"Everyone knows Ri has a huge-ass grudge on me because i slept with Justin. Y'all are just trying to find a new way to kick me off the tour, its pathetic."

"Oh we don't need anymore reasons, bitch. And thank you for reminding me, because you did that on purpose too didn't you."

"Did what?"

"Sleep with Justin. That was part of your plan as well."

Madison stared at her, her breaths shallow in anger.

"Don't even try to deny it, we have witnesses that head you say that."

Kezia pointed to my other girl dancers, who were stood to the right of us now.