Chapter 14

GO FOLLOW THE TWITTER ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW: @beingabraun

Enjoy the chapter my Rinies!:)

----------------------------------------

The smile froze on Justin's lips as his eyes caught sight of me. I watched his whole body suddenly slow to an exaggerated stop, thrusting his arm out across Za's stomach. Za frowned and looked at him before following his captivated gaze across the room to me. Za's lips curved up into a surprised smile. He said something to Justin.

Whatever he had said was inaudible to me due to the distance, but i didn't mind. He flashed Justin a smile then focused his eyes back on me again. He gave me a nod.

Justin's own gaze had remained on me the entire time, a genuine look off astonishment and amazement on his face. I blushed a little and smiled, unable to contain it for any longer. I glanced down at my feet then back up at him, my teeth showing slightly from my smile.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and started walking towards him, leaving my luggage on the floor behind me. It was now or never.

"Hi." I shyly said as Justin met me halfway. He immediately hugged me.

I relaxed and hugged him back, suddenly feeling so overwhelmed at being back in his presence again. He meant so much to me, despite the break-up. Being back with him felt good.

It felt like the whole room had stopped - just for that moment. It was just me, him and our embrace.

I felt Justin gripping me tight, his strong arms wrapped around my body the way no-one else did.

"Damn." He murmured almost to himself.

"Hi." I said again, a small giggle escaping from my lips. I rested my nose against his shoulder, breathing in his scent. I didn't want to let go.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now." He answered. "I fucking missed you."

"I missed you too." I admitted softly. I smiled over his shoulder at Za who was grinning at me. I pulled out of the hug. "I just had to see you Jay."

He smiled, his brown eyes captivatingly locked with mine. They shined beautifully like always.

He let out a little chuckle, glancing down at his feet for a moment before looking back up to my eyes.

"Do you think we could go back to yours or something?" I suggested softly, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Damn." Justin laughed lightly, his eyes flickering down at my body then back up to my face.

I blushed. "I didn't mean like that."

"I know what you meant babe." He chuckled. He bit down on his lip sending a shiver up my spine. "Yeah, of course."

"Great." I smiled. "That's if you weren't planning anything with Za or-"

We both turned to look over Justin's shoulder at Za, who was slyly watching us from nearby. He caught us looking over and comically waved his fingers in our direction.

I giggled.

"Nah," Justin smiled, turning back to face me. "Something way, way better just came up."

-

I didn't really know what to say during the car ride back to Justin's house. I had a lot to say, i guess, but i wasn't sure where to start. We were used to knowing everything about each-other and experiencing together, so it was weird to have to catch him up on stuff. A lot had happened in a week.