Chapter 17

"BRAUN AND BIEBER'S TRAUMATIC NIGHT AT PLAZA HOTEL.

Last night America's hottest teens were under fire - with Police and Paramedics being called to the Californian hotel 18 year old Ariana Braun was staying. Shortly after the beauty, who was rumored to have split from beau Justin Bieber just a week ago, returned back to her hotel, the Police were called.

Bieber, who had just escorted the young singer back into the hotel after a cinema date (see pictures below) drove away, only to speed back a matter of minutes later - apparently sprinting out of his blacked-out Range Rover back into the hotel.

Also eventually rushing to the scene was Police, Paramedics, Ariana's Mom, manager/uncle Scooter Braun (also Bieber's manager), Allison Kaye and Kenny Hamilton - Bieber's bodyguard.

A young man - who has yet to be identified - was seen to be arrested and dragged out to a police car by two officers. A short time later, witnesses saw the entourage leave the hotel in apparent distress, and arrive at a Californian police station. Ariana, who was signed to Island Def Jam in early Janruary, seemed in the most distress, with her arm throroughly bandaged. She did, however, have an unfamiliar silver ring on her right hand middle finger.

A present from the Biebs perhaps?

The team did not leave the police station till the early hours of the morning. TMZ has reached out, but they have yet to comment or make a statement. "

-

"My lady?" Max, my new bodyguard smiled, drawing my attention away from the TMZ article. I looked up at him.

He was patiently holding the car door open for me, his hand outstretched. "May i help you out?"

I cracked a smile. "You don't have to do that."

"I know." He laughed, taking my hand anyway. I let him help me out of the car. "I'm trying to make your boyfriend jealous, think it work?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "I don't have a boyfriend, Max."

"Mhmm." He smiled.

I turned away, adjusting the hat on my head. I peered through my sunglasses at the surroundings.

"You think any of them followed us?" I murmured, referring to the paparazzi i had been bombarded by after leaving the hotel several minutes earlier. I sheltered under my hat.

"I dunno, maybe." He replied. He locked the car then dangled the keys from between his teeth. He gestured for me to go in

"What's wrong with your hands?" I laughed. He grinned with a shrug, steering me into the dance studio by my shoulders.

Maz was great. He was one of the very few bodyguards actually trusted and approved by Scooter. He was a close family friend, whom i had known for a very long time. He went to the same school as my Mom and uncles, being an especially great friend of Adams. As a kid, he was usually around the house hanging with them, and although i hadn't seen him for a long time, i was definitely comfortable in his presence. He was kind of like an adopted relative - even more so now.

Scooter informed me he had started working as a bouncer a couple years ago - being a naturally big, muscular guy it was perfect for him - and had upgraded on from there, to body-guarding at big events and for the occasional celeb.

My uncle had now signed him permanently to me for protection. He, along with the rest of my management, were paranoid about my safety now, and schduled this immediatley. Max was my kind of Kenny.