Chapter 9

(QUICK AUTHORS NOTE) PLS READ!

Hey Rinies! I just have to say, i messed up a little in the past few chapters. So listen up:

- Twist took the pictures and sold them to Jai okay? If you're confused, i would recommend re-reading chapters 7/8, it will explain it more. Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't really know how i forgot.

ANYWAY enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin stared at me, his mouth quivering in shock of what i'd just said. I think i even shocked myself - but then i realized i meant it. I was done. I was fed up of fighting, forgiving, pretending things didn't happen. I wasn't going to stand there and beg for something. He should have trusted me immediately.

I ran out of the suite, sprinting as i clutched Coco and my purse in my shaking arms. I just had to get away. Twist had successfully managed to do it. He'd tore us apart like i thought nobody could. I couldn't believe i honestly thought Justin would believe me over him; after everything.

I ran right out of the hotel door, dodging through paps to get to a nearby taxi. They got a few shots, but to be honest i didn't care. I just had to get away. I ignored everyones frantic calls and texts; turning my phone off as the car sped away. I didn't feel like anyone chasing me; all i wanted was to be alone.

I awoke on the couch, in our living room back in Atlanta. I was curled up around Coco after having caught the next available flight back home and gone straight back to the house i shared with Scooter. I hadn't even had enough strength to make it upstairs or change.

My eyes felt sore - but not as sore as my heart.

I lay there staring up at the ceiling, figuring it was probably still the middle of the night. I felt numb, like nothing was worth doing anymore. Justin and i had dated for 3 months. 3 months is all it had taken for me to fall this deeply in love with him. How does that happen? I thought back to when i had dated Jamie, i realized that the feelings i had for him were barely anything to what i had developed for Justin. It was crazy.

I forced myself onto my feet, shifting around Coco as to not disturb her soft snores. I stumbled across the carpey towards the kitchen, picking up my jacket which was discarded in the centre of the room. I slid it back over my freezing shoulders. I spotted my phone and handbag in the hallway, also just discarded there after getting home.

I sat down on the laminate, turning it on. It was 2AM.

My cell instantly lit up with tons of missed calls and messages appearing on the screen. Most were frantic messages asking questions and worrying about me. I saw Justin's name amongst the list. I opened the text.

JUSTIN - where are u Ri? come on lets talk about this. i dont want to lose u. please.

I shook my head, tossing the phone to the side. I winced as it banged against the flooring and dropped my head into my hands.

The noise of gravel moving sounded from outside, causing me to lift my head again. I heard a car door slam and Coco shot up and started running around barking.

I pulled myself back onto my feet using the staircase handrail for support. The door opened.

"Ri?" Scooter called, he flicked on the light, then his face softened. He kinda looked relieved, as if he hadn't even been entirely sure that i was going to be there.