(NOT A CHAPTER)

Hello guys, it's Rosie here (of course)!

As you probably kind of figured, this isn't a real chapter.

I kinda really didn't want to do the Q&A right here in between dramatic chapters due to how annoying it might to be buuuttt i have been so so so busy this week and the chapter is not yet done so i cant post that.

I wanted to post something though, so instead of an update right now, i thought i would do the Q&A.

Some of y'all were eager for me to do this so i hope you guys actually have questions to ask!

It can be about anything at all about me personally or about my opinions or Justin or my books and i will answer as many as i possible can.

EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: favourite character in the book? country your from?

IDK IM SURE YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER QUESTIONS THAN THEM.

I don't even mind if your questions are weird :P

I would just love to have some questions from y'all and be able to truthfully respond.

So yeah, you can ask as many as you would like and if you don't have a question, you can even just comment something cute or funny and i might even respond to that.

Ask all questions here on this chapter please, or you can inbox me it if preferred but i will not be answering any posted on my message board or to me on twitter!

I will post my responses soon and also the next real chapter.

Thank you and i promise i will update PROPERLY soon!

Love Rosie x x x