→ 1

*knock knock

Namjoon's sleepy eyes fluttered lightly at the noise but didn't wake up, instead he turned himself to the opposite side in his sheets.

*knock knock

his eyes peeled open a bit, to look at his alarm clock that read exactly 2am.

"you better have a good reason.."

he mumbles, quietly cursing at this person, who woke him up at this ungodly hour.

*knock knock

"I'm coming!"

he groans loudly before trudging to his front door. but the knocking stopped and he saw a shadow move from outside his door.

he was about to open his door with half-opened eyelids, but he halted in his tracks when he heard something crumple beneathe his bare feet.

he looked down squinting his eyes, and noticed that he was standing on a piece of paper, pink paper.

he crouched and picked it up.

"what's this?"

his eyesbrows furrowed and unfolded it.

"dear neighbour,

are you a parking ticket? because you've got FINE written all over you ;)"

~ 진♡

on a normal day, Namjoon would chuckle at these kind of pick-up lines (which he sometimes receives from both his female and male co-workers) but receiving this at 2 fucking am, nope, he was not giving any smiles for that.

Namjoon opened his door, annoyed at this person, but saw no one at his doorway, he was sure that he saw a person's shadow pass by it.

he didn't want to deal with this prank shit so early in the morning, so he slammed his door shut and crumpled the piece of paper, throwing it to the nearest trash bin on his way to his bedroom.

he muttered curses under his breath as his body crashed onto his soft mattress, his sheets engulfing his body, lulling him back to sleep.

but little did sleepy Namjoon know someone was watching him.

~
my parents like to flirt shamelessly in public look at that pic.