+ (→65)

BEFORE READING THIS BE SURE TO HAVE CHAPTER 57 AND 64, STILL STUCK IN YOUR MIND

BC THAT WAY THIS "SURPRISE CHAPTER" WILL MAKE SENSE!! OKAY?

IF NOT REREAD THOSE CHAPTERS THEN COME BACK HERE

I MEAN IT!

DON'T U DARE SCROLL FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT OR IF YOU DONT REMEMBER WHATS IN THOSE CHAPTERS

SO, YEP! THIS IS MY SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS. XX I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

 XX I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

**

darkness..

that's all what he sees, darkness..

there was something familiar sounding from a distance, but it was too faint for him to identify what it was. it was almost like the sound was being muffled.

beeping, yes. it was clear there was beeping and gurgling noises, almost like a machine.

he couldn't exactly tell where he was, but suddenly he could feel these soft touches on his skin, again.

he felt these tingles before, almost always, but never seen it.

clearly he couldn't see what was touching him in this pitch black space

"until when are you going to make me wait?"

that voice..he knows it all too well.

the sounds that he was hearing earlier seems to be amplifying by each second he spends in the dark, the beeping was clearer, the gurgling noises were clearer and now..he hears sobs, soft sobs coming from that familiar voice.

"come on, it's been so long.."

more sobs came and that touch, seems to have more presssure and he knows it belongs to only one person.

it belongs to--

he suddenly hears someone's muffled voice yell, and his body ached so bad. he slowly started seeing this little light, the first light that he's seen through this long days in the dark.

it was blinding, the moment he opened his eyes he was blinded by bright lights and more voices.

a masked face, that was what faced him the minute he gained some sight.