→ 50

i would love to do a Q and A page but that'll probably spoil the whole story so...nope hehe

sorry guys

(im done writing the epilogue 😞)

**

he furrowed his eyebrows, as he read the things listed on it.

it wasn't his handwritting but it's like he's seen it before, but where?

1. get a boyfriend

✔ do a handstand

3. get a kiss while watching the sun set.

✔ go camping

✔ watch fireworks and get rid of my phobia

"what is this?"

he tilts his head as he didn't remember ever writing these things.

fireworks? phobia? I don't have a phobia of f--

his breath caught in his throat as he fished for his wallet in his pockets.

it couldn't be..

he pulled put the notes that he kept in his wallet.

same design. same colour. and most of all same exact handwritting.

then suddenly Namjoon heard someone run into his apartment, their feet thudding on his carpeted floor, must be Jin and his friend.

a panting Seokjin suddenly appears in the doorway of the kitchen and Seokjin's eyes instantly lands on his hands that were clutching the notes.

"you're the pink note sender...aren't you?"

Namjoon looks at Jin to see any sign confirmation.

"N-Namjoon I--"

"aren't you, hyung?"

Jin nods and upon doing this Hoseok suddenly comes into Namjoon's view behind Seokjin, Hoseok knows he should give the two some privacy.

"uh...I'll be going now guys, thank you for having me"

Hoseok bows and quietly exits the tension filled room, closing the front door behind him.

the staring contest between the two was broken off by Namjoon's voice.

"I knew it!"

when Jin looked up at Namjoon, he expected him to have a scowl or a skittish look but instead he was greeted with a pleasant, almost satisfied smile on the younger's face.

"y-you knew? since when?"

"since that night we watched fireworks, I had my suspicions.."

Namjoon was satisfied, he was right all along. he walks over to where Seokjin is and wraps his arms around the older who was still confused about what was happening.

why was he not mad?

"y-you're not mad?"

"of course not"

Namjoon chuckled his chest vibrating against the older who was curled up against him.

"I thought that it was cute..although I got a bit annoyed since you always sent it in ungodly hours"

Namjoon's hand slides lower on the older's back resting on top of his butt. Namjoon was glad that his hyung was the one who sent those notes, but he was puzzled on something too.

"but hyung, the notes came before we met, then that means you've known me even before we talked?"

Namjoon's curious eyes pierced through the older's conscience, he nods slowly not wanting to look up at Namjoon's innocent eyes again.

"be honest with me, hyung"

Seokjin gulped he can be anything for Namjoon but be honest. but he just nods anyway praying that what was Namjoon about to ask isn't something related to his situation.

"how did you know where I live?"

Seokjin gulped for the nth time tonight.

"I was visiting a friend from another floor, and I saw you.."

Seokjin wants to jump off a cliff for lying to Namjoon again, he just kept digging himself deeper into the hole he started. but he wasn't ready to tell Namjoon so he will need to keep digging until he is, it was eating him alive.

then a pair of wet lips pressed against Seokjin's forehead followed by a low chortle from the taller.

"I'm just glad that it was you all along..."

Namjoon whispers his lips ghosting over the older's nose, pecking on it.

Seokjin was both relieved and worried. relieved because he knew he had more time with Namjoon but worried because he knows that time he was given was like a lit candle melting away as time passes by.

but he was selfish enough to take this opportunity to spend more time with the man he adores.

he looks at Namjoon sincerely staring right into the taller's eyes, he lifted his hand and rests it against Namjoon's cheek, caressing it like its' the most fragile thing before softly cooing..

"baby, are you tired?"

//

ya'll expecting an angered reaction from namjoon when he found out about Seokjin and his pink notes hahah

but i changed it up since i knew that "im-so-mad-at-you-bc-u-didn't-tell-me" shit is too cliché .... blehhh

NAMJOON IS LITERALLY SOME F*CKING FIFTY SHADES SHIT RIGHT HERE 😲

i wanna tie him up on my bedposts with those clothes on 🙊 (NANA'S noona kink acTivated, SHIT)