→ 33

"Namjoon-hyung"

"hmm?"

Namjoon shakes his head raising his eyebrows at Taehyung, urging the younger to say what he wants.

"wow, I just wasted my spit for nothing. you're acting weird, hyung..."

Taehyung rolls his eyes stabbing the lettuce leaf off his plate bringing it to his mouth.

"you're weird..not that there's anything new about that"

Namjoon quips while the younger glares at his sunbae raising his fork and stabbing Namjoon on the arm.

causing the table to errupted into fits of laughter, Namjoon always teases Taehyung for being obnoxious and unique, then for the younger to get back at him he either glares or resorts to violence (weak ass violence), it was almost like their comedy routine that would make the workers around them laugh.

it was lunch time and Namjoon was in their cafeteria with Yoongi, Taehyung, and his other close co-workers.

Taehyung was babbling about why pizzas have so much shapes involved. why was its box square?, the slices are triangle?, and the thing at the center that holds up the box's lid inside is circle?.

it was utter nonsense but most of their friends who are with them in the table were listening except for Namjoon (he's literally right beside Tae-Tae).

Namjoon's little brain was lost somewhere in Seokjin land.

he was shamelessly day-dreaming about how Jin was so adorable when he gets flustered, how good Jin looks in his green apron, how much he loved the older's cooking, how him and Seokjin would look so cute to be canoodling on his couch.

and just generally thinking about Seokjin.

he may be nodding and mumbling "yes"s to some words or questions directed at him from his friends, but all that was running in his mind was this cute, brunette guy in pink sweater all day long.

Seokjin. Jin. Jin-hyung. Hyung.

"why are you smiling like that? you look like a rapist, man.. stop it, it gives me chills"

Yoongi shoves Namjoon's shoulder lightly gaining the younger's attention

Namjoon then lifted the right side of his lip and stared at Yoongi with offended eyes but he didn't reply

they carried their trays to the dishwashing area.

their friends were walking ahead of them while Yoongi and Namjoon walked a bit slower, not wanting to have indigestion for walking briskly after a meal.

Yoongi being the persistent ass he is, pushed Namjoon to tell him what's up, he just won't let go of Namjoon's weird behavior.

"okay, fine chill! I think I like someone okay?"

Namjoon sighs wanting to sound irritated but the smile that came on his face after contradicted to it, he thought of Seokjin again.

"I knew it! it's Eunji isn't it?!"

"what?"

"I knew that you were pulling that boss-secretary romance type of shit with Eunji! hah!"

what the fuck?

Namjoon then covered his hyung's mouth with his large hand as he saw some of his hoobaes giggling at them from the sidelines but he gave them a scowl that shooed them away.

Yoongi then removes the younger's salty hand from his mouth and took Namjoon's way of shutting him up in the wromg way.

"don't worry, I won't tell Eunji.."

Yoongi laughs looking around to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

Namjoon scoffed at the fact that his hyung thought that he was digging that chick's ass --but he digs dicks not chicks.

"hyung, it's not Eunji"

"oh please! don't give me that denying shi-"

Namjoon pulled Yoongi's ear and ever so quietly whispers.

"hyung.. I'm gay"

"holy shit, really?"

//

so basically the floor where namjoon lives is officially the gayest floor in that apartment complex 😂😂

and guysss! i cant wait for you to read the next chap bc i laughed a bit when i was writting it lmao

hope you enjoyed this one ;)

love you all. xx