→ 12

im updating this early bc i have to go somewhere later hahah so here you are guys ;)

and btw thank you so much for the 100+ reads and the votes too. ily xx

~

Namjoon tapped his shoe impatiently against the floor, before placing his tea on top of a metal cabinet, crossed his arms against his chest, and wore a scowl on his face.

one of the company's employees broke the photocopier, sure there were many more of them in building, but if an employee breaks something it was under Namjoon's responsibility.

Min Yoongi.

the employee who broke the photocopier because he was snoring away that he forgot he had a beverage in his hand and accidentally dropped it on top of the machine.

"you should've been more careful, Yoongi. be thankful the machine didn't start a fire."

Namjoon scolds Yoongi who had his head lowered in shame for slacking off at work.

Yoongi was just tired and worn out because of him and his boyfriend's last night's activities.

Namjoon knew Yoongi was his hyung but this was work and Yoongi here is his hoobae and he was the sunbae. work is work, that was what Namjoon thought.

and he's just being fair, treating all the employees under him the same.

"I'm sorry, sir. I have no excuse"

"it's okay although this will definitely get deducted from your monthly salary."

"I understand, sir"

"Go on then, back to work. no more sleeping, Min Yoongi!"

"Eunji!"

Namjoon calls out for his personal assistant, who came tumbling in her heels as she hurriedly attended to her boss' needs.

"yes, sir?"

"call the maintenance and tell them to put this away and bring a new one"

"yes, sir"

Eunji made sure to flutter her eyelashes and stuck her chest put as she responded but her inappropriate actions went unnoticed by busy and stressed Namjoon.

Namjoon then pats the older's shoulder and then Yoongi ran off continuing with his work.

Namjoon rubbed his temples and sighed out his stress.

"okay, where did I leave my tea now?"

he says looking around the office for his cup of green tea. he scratched his head at his tea's weird disappearance.

**

Namjoon was finally back at his apartment. he was worn out and just wanted to sleep, he worked extra hours today since his boss thought it was fantastic to extend the company's service for today and not to mention the earful he got from him because of that damn photocopier.

but thankfully the day was done. and he was now walking on his carpeted floor with bare feet, he loved walking around bare feet because of his soft carpet, it relaxed his nerves.

his feet paded against the soft cloth and he crashed on the sofa, checked his wrist watch and it read "11:38pm".

before going to bed he ate some left over chicken and then took a quick shower as he passed his desk, he saw the pink notes scattered all over his table, probably blown by the wind.

and then he remembered, he was supposed to meet this person, and that alone made him both smile and worry.

smiling because he's finally going to meet this person but worried because this might be some modus to infiltrate his apartment or some serial killer for all he knows, but that would be stupid, what kind of bad person would make him a victim by sending cheezy notes?

Namjoon laughed at the thought a little too much than he intended.

he shrugs because he still couldn't wait to catch this person tonight.

but to do that he needs to sleep on the couch and he also needs to wear socks so his footsteps wouldn't be heard when he walks over to the door.

he grabbed a pillow and wore some socks, --blue polka dotted socks (don't judge joonie)

and crashed on the couch, sighing out his stress-filled day.

**

*knock knock

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and peeked at his wall clock. it was 2:04am.

*knock knock

a smile instantly made it's way up to his face, he was finally going to see this person.

he dusted himself off and walked towards his front door quietly, the knocking seemed to be rushed different from this person's usual soft ones.

Namjoon took a deep breath and yanked open his door..

"Taehyung?"

~

how do you spell cheezy? cheesy?? im honestly confused btich 😂