→ 48

how are you guys liking this fanfic so far? :)

**

so this happened when Namjoon went out to meet Gu Hai while Hobi and Jin were at the rooftop

Namjoon's usually proud and alpha aura seems to be not working that well tonight as he made his way to this café, where Gu Hai supposedly wanted to meet, according to his secretary Eunji.

he was going to meet Gu Hai again after a long time, a year to be exact. a year without contact with each other, no contact since that night that was only known to the two of them.

or is it?

as Namjoon's shoes clicked on the streetlamp lit pavement, there was this nervous feeling bubbling inside of him. and it only intensified as he saw the café that Eunji told him where Gu Hai would be waiting.

he slowly pushed the doors open, making the bells on top of the door chime.

he scanned the room for that familiar guy, he walked a bit and carefully looked at each table that was occupied, trying to find Gu Hai.

"Kim Namjoon?"

a deep voice that Namjoon hasn't heard for a long time, spoke behind him.

he turned only to meet a pair of familiar orbs staring right back at him, despite the cap and mask that was almost covering the other male's entire face, his eyes were enough for Namjoon to know that this was indeed his old friend, Gu Hai.

"come on, I already have seats for us"

Gu Hai speaks in a hurried tone, but his voice sent tingles all over Namjoon's body upon hearing it again after a year. Gu Hai grabbed Namjoon's sleeve and pulled him to the farthest corner of the café, where there aren't much people.

as the two sat facing each other, Namjoon wasn't able to speak because just seeing Gu Hai again made flashbacks of that night flood through his mind violently.

he looked away from his friend and frowned.

what does he want?

"why are you here?"

Namjoon asks looking down at his twiddling fingers on the table wearing a scowl

"someone saw us, Namjoon"

Gu Hai shoots and this made Namjoon snap his head to look at Gu Hai with wide eyes, it was too straight forward for him.

Namjoon never thought that the reason for their reunion was because of that sinful night. he thought that what happened between them stayed hidden throughout last year.

"they saw us do it!"

Gu Hai says with gritted teeth as he looked around slightly to see if anyone could hear their conversation.

Namjoon was scared, his heartbeat was almost trying to jump out of his chest as he felt this wave of fear wash over his body, his hands turned cold in a matter of seconds.

upon Namjoon's silence Gu Hai spoke again..

"don't you tell anyone about us, you understand me?"

"b-but Gu Hai I think it's best i-if you just--"

"no! I am not gonna do it because I didn't mean it, it was not my fault!"

Gu Hai seethes slamming his fist on the table making some of the customers look their way, it was too risky so the two fled and walked into an empty parking lot to continue their conversation.

"G-Gu Hai, think about what's best for you. hiding won't solve anything, for godsake!"

Namjoon cries, he knew this day would come because no secret was safe indeed, and this was the proof.

"I'm not gonna be sent behind the bars because of running over some fucking road idiot!"

//

so Gu Hai is...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)