→ 64

**

**

maybe its the way the sunset's rays hit his angered face and deflated figure.

or maybe it was just the reality catching up to them, catching up to him, to Seokjin.

Seokjin's heart literally stopped beating as him and Namjoon looked at each other, unmoving, no words spoken, just an unsure eye contact.

Seokjin snaps out of his senses when he saw a tear glide down Namjoon's left cheek followed by a sniffle.

"N-Namjoon.."

Seokjin stutters as he took a step forward but the younger's reaction made his heart clench, Namjoon took a step back, as hot tears kept pouring from his eyes.

"what are you exactly?"

Namjoon speaks through his sobs, tears of anger almost like resentment were pouring non-stop

"I-I.. Namjoon, I can e-explai--"

"explain what?!"

Namjoon seethes, wiping his damp cheeks with his sleeve, never breaking the eye contact with Seokjin.

"explain that you're dead?! huh? explain that all this time you weren't real?".. Namjoon motions between them, "this was never real?"

Seokjin's lips quivers, as he gulped the lump in his throat, trying so hard not to breakdown on his knees.

"N-Namjoon, I was going to tell y--"

by now Seokjin was full on sobbing walking closer to Namjoon.

"you fooled me. and I was so fucking stupid, how did I not see it?!"

Namjoon shuts his eyes letting the tears stream down his face, clenching his fists on his sides.

"Taehyung, told me all about you.."

Namjoon whispers, and Seokjin looks up at the broken man infront of him. he couldn't utter a word, he knew this was bound to happen one way or another.

"why? why me?"

Namjoon laughs bitterly, frowning at the grass as if it was the one he was angry at.

with Jin's lack of response Namjoon lifts his head and looks back at Kim Seokjin's gravestone.

this is all fucking real..

"I can't believe you're fucking dead! what even is your reason of still being here on earth?!"

Namjoon throws his hands up, bitter tears dried up on his cheeks, his pulse quickening by every second.

"Namjoon please"

Seokjin hiccups and follows Namjoon as the younger stomps away. Seokjin clings his arms around Namjoon's, but Namjoon was quick to slap it off, the older one, yelps and bit his quivering lips.