→ 15

i'd like to dedicate this chapter to JaebumAeygoIsDeAtH bc ur comments are really motivating me to write better. thank you for the support xx

~

Jin had a new friend, his name was Hoseok. Hoseok also had a grudge, he had one.

1. reconcile with my bestfriend

Jin would be lying if he didn't say he was envious of Hoseok. the guy only had one mission and he had five.

they were just sat on the swings in the park talking about random shit..

"so how did you die?"

"heart failure, you?"

"some guy ran over me"

they both sighed in unison. Death.

Jin never thought in his whole life that he would die so early, it was until he visited a doctor and he was diagnosed with a hole in his heart and said he only had months to live.

for most people they would be scared and almost cautious of everything they would do or eat and let their fear consume them. but for Jin? he never feared his death instead he went out to clubs, made out with guys, took his meds, and just generally enjoyed and continued living his life.

death is a natural phase for humans. it comes upon everyone, its just..sometimes it comes too early to some, just like how it came to him and Hoseok.

but he regretted not doing one thing before he left his body, fall in love with someone.

and his bucketlist originally had 15 things written but he failed 5 of them, and he has to find a way to resolve this grudge before he could actually say "I'm dead".

as the two lost souls were walking back to their own homes Hoseok insisted on walking Jin back to his place.

"this is me"

"oh okay, I'll see you tomorrow maybe at the park again?"

"yeah, see ya"

he waved goodbye to Hoseok as his new friend walks away and he goes up to his old apartment.

**

Jin wanted Hoseok to come to his apartment but his new friend promised that he would just come over tomorrow.

Jin saw the clock in the lobby, it was 3:58am he has been walking around a lot so early in the morning lately.

Namjoon.

he has been keeping Seokjin up for the past week and he didn't even know it.

as Jin set foot on his floor, he walked slowly towards his room but he stopped in front of Namjoon's.

he didn't get to give him a note today.

"I should just stop giving you those notes huh?"

his words completely contrasting the things he thought of last night when he saw Namjoon smile.

Jin scoffed talking to Namjoon's door, if he was alive and someone saw him they'd probably think he's an escape from a mental insitute.

"you think you could just come waltzing in here with your hot ass and make me sleepless all week? unbelievable"

he huffed making faces at Namjoon's door, his fists punching air with his thin arms, it honestly looked like sausages flapping around.

"excuse me!"

Jin's head looked at the direction of the guy's familiar voice.

He was tired of hiding, Namjoon can't even see him.

so he just shrugged and walked away from Namjoon who was standing at the end of the hallway. but the next minute Jin was almost peeing himself...

"excuse me, but that was really rude of you to turn your back on me.."

~

jin be like:

oH shit! *echoes* oH SHIT!