→ 49

i just woke up and my notifs are blown up with your comments for the last chap. hahahah ya'll so mad, calm yo tits i warned ya'll that this book's about to change genre 😂

so WHO is Gu Hai? 😏

**

(this is when Namjoon was coming home after meeting Gu Hai at the café)

Namjoon was in a trance as he rode the elevator back to his apartment floor

he even got off on the wrong floor and had to take the staircases to go back to his apartment.

Namjoon swung his door open and immediately went into his kitchen to get a cold glass of water. Maybe it could cool down some nerves.

Gu Hai killed someone.

he gulped, letting the cold water soothe his burning throat, pushing down the lumps that had formed earlier.

Namjoon was scared, he didn't want to go to jail, he was just a passenger that night.

he and Gu Hai were driving home after a party a bit tipsy, but sober enough to drive. Gu Hai was the one behind the wheel, while Namjoon was just blabbering about how that one girl back at the party kept touching his ding dong.

the two men laughed while Gu Hai stepped on his gas carelessly.

"s-slow down, Gu Hai. it's dark you might hit something"

Namjoon says his palms already getting sweaty as driver Gu Hai carelessly manuevered through the road.

"watch out!"

Namjoon shouts pulling the wheel to the right dodging the dog that was crossing the street

"I can do it! I saw the fucking dog, Namjoon!"

Gu Hai yells still recklessly speeding down the road not even paying attention to where his car was going. Namjoon thought that his friend was just fine driving but it turns out Gu Hai was drunk.

and drunk Gu Hai is angry Gu Hai. his friend kept yelling about how much of a show off Namjoon is for trying to steer the wheel while he was the one driving.

but Namjoon on the other hand wasn't listening to his friend's angry yells at him as he focused on the road they were speeding on.

"Gu Hai! stop!!"

Namjoon screams but as Gu Hai looked at what was in front them a man suddenly flew on their windshield and rolled off the car onto the side.

"Gu Hai! y-you hit someone"

Namjoon breathes, completely sobered up, he clutches the handle of his door but he heard a click of the lock. Gu Hai locked the car.

"Gu Hai! we have to fucking bring him to the hospital"

Namjoon pulled on Gu Hai's shoulder desperately trying to open his door, but Gu Hai wasn't letting him.

Namjoon didn't have a chance to see the person's face as Gu Hai accelerated away from the limp body of the man.

"Gu Hai! what the hell are you doing?! we have to help him!"

Gu Hai drove hurriedly away from the poor man while Namjoon continuously stopped his friend from going further.

"that was a hit and run! you're going to jail!!"

Namjoon bites his nails, he looked at the small splatter of blood on the side of his window.

"n-no! I am not"

Gu Hai parked at a place where there are no cars, no people around. he got out and screamed while fisting his head, thrashing his limbs around.

"Namjoon! I didn't mean to"

Gu Hai cries his hands pulling at his hair, Namjoon them clambers out the car to stand beside his hyperventilating friend.

"N-Namjoon, I s-swea--"

"no, Gu Hai! I told you to slow down but what did you do?! you didn't listen!"

Namjoon palms his forehead, that poor man..

is the man still alive?

that was all he could think of.

"we have to call an ambulance, let's go back, Gu Hai"

Namjoon pleads tugging at his friend's sleeves but he was taken aback when Gu Hai slapped his hand away.

"no.."

Gu Hai hisses as he just stopped crying and wiped his tears away, his face void of guilt nor any emotions. he climbed into the driver's seat starting his engine again, but Namjoon wasn't going to ride his car..

"w-what do you--"

"no! I am not fucking going back there and get arrested, Namjoon"

"but Gu Hai--"

"go then Namjoon! go fucking tell the police then what I did..can you do that?"

Gu Hai challenges, he was using Namjoon's feelings for him as a threat. it was unfair. Gu Hai always knew that his friend has this affection towards him.

with Namjoon's lack of response Gu Hai drove away leaving him alone, and after that sinful night he never saw his friend again..until today when he suddenly decided to show up after a year.

Namjoon rubbed his temples as he placed his glass on the table and noticed a familiar pink note lying on it.

I think I've seen this somewhere before...

//

im done writing this book 😭😭 the only thing left for me to write is its epilogue huhu then i'll just be editing the chaps that im going to post for u guys

but..

i have a surprise for you guys at this book's ending bc author noona/unnie loves you all so muuuuch!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tehehehe