→ 19

dedicating this chap to my friend cumgguk just bc he's fuckin awesome !! okay? okay.

HAVE YA'LL WATCHED WONDERWOMAN THO?!?! BC MS. ISRAEL IS BAE AND BADASS AF!

~

"how long have you been staying?"

"about a year already actually, how 'bout you?"

"three months, it'll be my fourth in couple of days"

Jin let out a breath as he and Hoseok laid on the grass staring up at the sky.

"what do you think is up there?"

Jin chuckled as Hoseok pointed at the blue sky, what could be waiting for them there?

"I don't know, probably paradise? at least that's how they always described heaven.."

"yeah, probably.."

"but you know.. I still kinda don't want to go.."

Jin says as he looks up to the sky making shapes out of the clouds, and guess what or --who he could see? Namjoon.

it's almost only been a week since Namjoon came tumbling out of the elevators and came into Jin's life (--well, death)

he managed to diminish Seokjin's strong mindset of having the desire to leave this place.

he managed to make Seokjin's knees weaken everytime he speaks or does something.

he managed to turn Seokjin into a pervert by making him have an internal battle with himself if he should look or not look, everytime Namjoon strips into his night clothes.

he managed to make Jin get pick up lines from a little girl just to give it to him

and most of all he managed to capture Seokjin's heart in less than a week.

"stupid Namjoon.."

Seokjin scoffed closing his eyes letting the breeze run through his scalp and the grass tickle his skin.

he felt that life is being quite unfair to him right now.

"who's Namjoon?"

Hoseok laughed shaking his feet against his leg, also looking up at the sky with both arms behind his head.

"this guy who lives next door.."

"what about him?"

"well, he's very attractive. he just moved in this week and like he's only 24 but I heard that he was a chief supervisor of some big company --amazing right? also..."

Seokjin rambled on and on not missing a thing he knows about Namjoon, but he doesn't even realize what he was doing.

and Hoseok just looked at his friend, as he kept on talking with such enthusiasm and sparkle in his eyes about this Namjoon guy, he even mentioned how he always sent pink notes to this guy every 2am.

Hoseok knows what this is, he knows exactly what's going on with his friend. he knows the reason why Jin still didn't want to leave this place.

"hyung~"

Hoseok speaks pushing his shoulder lightly, finally breaking Seokjin out of his Namjoon marathon.

"yes?"

"you've got the love bug..you're in love with this Namjoon guy"

Hoseok claps and Jin blushed as he heard the words in love with Namjoon.

He wasn't exactly sure of what it feels like to fall in love with someone.

"I-I am?"

"obviously! you should've heard yourself, hyung"

"psh! I'm not in love, he's probably just a mere hot neighbour, yeah...like he's very kind and he's really entertaining to see and--"

"Jin-hyung! you're rambling again"

Seokjin then sits up as he realized that he was actually unconsciously rambling about Namjoon, again. Hoseok laughs loudly at the older and patted his flustered hyung's back...

"you've got it bad, hyung.."

~
🎶 now im speechless, over the head im just breathless, i never thought that id get bit by this lovebug agaaaain~

😍😍 jinnie hyung iz inlooooove haha should i make namjin kiss already? or nah?