Real Epilogue: Stay Alive + thank you

"no"

"oh, come on!"

Namjoon whines following Seokjin around the mall. he tries pulling Seokjin's arm towards this lingerie shop.

"Namjoon, no. I am not wearing something like that again"

Seokjin hisses pushing off the younger's touchy hands off his arm.

but Namjoon made a swift move and suddenly tugged Seokjin into him, the older had his hands pressed up to his chest while Namjoon gave off this greasy smirk he wanted to slap off.

"but I like it on you.."

Namjoon purrs in his ear, his naughty hands sliding down to squeeze Seokjin's ass cheeks.

"N-Namjoon, we are in public!"

Seokjin pushes him off glaring at him and looked around thankful that not much people saw

"fine"

Namjoon huffs his shoulders slumped forward as he trudges beside Seokjin, who was now wearing a pleased smile, as they window shopped, holding hands.

**

the couple were about to cross the street but Namjoon, being the reckless ass he is, almost got ran over by a motorcycle but Seokjin was quick to pull his boyfriend back.

"Namjoon! you idiot!"

Seokjin clutches his heart as he led Namjoon to sit on the bench. they both sat there in silence Seokjin and Namjoon's heart both thumping fast against their chests from the scare

"yo— you!! you stupid, idiotic, dickhead, accident-prone asshole!"

Seokjin shoots insults and punches Namjoon's arms repeatedly in frustration.

and Namjoon just whined and whined there taking every weak punch of his hyung.

and after a few more punches and insults, Seokjin got tired and stopped.

Namjoon was just about to say an apology but his hyung's actions cut him off. Seokjin suddenly pulled him into his arms hugging him so tight.

"you just got out of the hospital, three months ago! and you already want to go back!"

Seokjin sighs burying his face into Namjoon's neck, not even caring that they were at a public bench.

"I'm sorry, hyung.."

Namjoon frowns hugging back his worried boyfriend in a reassuring hug.

"please be more careful, Namjoon. I don't want to lose you again"

Seokjin sighs into his neck landing little pecks on it. Namjoon nodded and rubbed the older's back gently calming him down bit by bit.

then Namjoon suddenly gasped and fondled with the back of Seokjin's shirt..

"what? what is it?"

Seokjin asks alarmed as he saw the younger's face, like he was looking for something behind his shirt..

"where's the tag that says 'made in heaven'?"

Seokjin's face instantly changed its' expression, when he realized what Namjoon just did, and he looked up his boyfriend's face adorned with that mischievous smirk he was expecting.

"you're so lame!"

Seokjin laughs, and Namjoon was pleased that was the smile he's been waiting for.

"oh, but you love it"

Namjoon chuckles pulling up Seokjin, and they started walking.

"your lameness won't keep you alive"