→ 30

how you guys doin'? happy fridayyy to everyone!

i just wanna upload the whole book already bc i cant wait for you guys to see what happens!! omg this is soooo hard 😭

dedicated to another new reader Jinnie49, hi! thank you for voting :)

•~•

Namjoon then was snapped out of his little daydream about his confusing sexuality and little disturbing secret, by Seokjin's hand waving in front of his eyes.

"w-what?"

Namjoon's cheeks were tinted pink as his hyung's face was so close to his.

"I said I won't be here tomorrow, I'll come back on sunday"

Jin snickers before returning into his original position watching the tv.

"why?"

Namjoon didn't mean to sound that disappointed but it came out in a whiny tone like why are you leaving me?

"I just have to go somewhere"

Seokjin shrugs his eyes not tearing away from the TV.

Namjoon was staring at Jin's face, he stares at the way his nose was just like a ninety degree angle.

oh, how much he wants to let his finger trace its' perfect shape.

his lips that were so pink and plump like he's never neglected a second to put on chapstick.

Namjoon also stared at how Jin's adam's apple bobbed when he gulped.

Namjoon has been doing this a lot lately.

he doesn't know why was Jin so captivating. one time he almost kissed Jin, when his hyung fell asleep on the couch with his head on Namjoon's shoulder, he almost did that. but he didn't.

another time when Jin was walking passed him and picked up something off the floor, he was sure he checked out his hyung's ass. but only gays do that, check out another guy's ass.

he still wasn't convinced that he's actually gay. he even prayed last night to give him another sign, a last sign of confirmation that he was indeed gay.

and maybe right now was the last sign that Jesus gave Namjoon because he suddenly grew a pair of hairy-testicles and grabbed his hyung by the back of the neck, pulling their heads closer.

"Namjoon, what ar-"

he pushed the older's neck with his hand finally pressing their lips together.

he is definitely gay

Namjoon smiled through the kiss as a horde of elephants immediately created a stampede in his stomach, as he savoured his hyung's luscious lips.

he felt his heartbeat picking up its' pace.

he liked the feeling of Jin's mouth smushed against his, he liked the way Jin had slipped his arms around his neck as he pushes back his hyung on the couch, straddling Jin's lower half.

Namjoon felt lightheaded because of both bliss and lack of oxygen.

his hands found it's way to Seokjin's, he intertwined his fingers through his hyung's skinny ones as he continued to devour on Jin's lips.

Namjoon bit Seokjin's bottom lip pulling on it a bit. making Seokjin let out a strangled groan.

Namjoon then chuckles giving Jin's swollen lips little pecks before heaving for a bit of air.

"what was that about?"

Jin laughs his face burning as he stared up at Namjoon, who was still hovering over his body.

"stay with me tomorrow, hyung"

~

i was squealing the whole time i was writing this!!

short and fluffy chap bc i thought the last chap was too intense hahah

so  a lil bit of rainbows for today lol

kilig nyo si acoee