→ 40

first namjin date everyone tehehehe 😍😍

i really cant wait for you guys to read the next chapters bc im so hyped...like, ive been writing chaps for this, for 6 straight hours today, can you believe that?? omgg idk what bloody soul possessed me hahahaha

•~•

"Namjoon-ah~"

Seokjin calls as he ran towards the tall boy who was standing underneathe the tree he asked them to meet.

the young one turned a bit and quickly shoved the pink notes into his wallet and slid it in his pocket, praying that his actions were unnoticed by his hyung.

"h-hey, hyung"

"have you been waiting long? I'm sorry I'm five minutes late"

Seokjin apologizes then pulls Namjoon's arm to get a spot on the grass before the fireworks start.

"it hasn't started yet so it's fine, how's your day?"

"it was okay, but it was tiring"

Seokjin brought the younger where there wasn't much people because of course he didn't want people staring at Namjoon like he was some nut job talking to himself when they're having a conversation.

Seokjin dropped onto the ground pulling Namjoon with him, making the younger's butt land with a thud.

Jin was both excited and nervous, it has been years since he went to an actual fireworks display, let alone this close to it.

he believes he developed this phobia of fireworks when he witnessed his brother's fingers get blown-off while lighting up the firework that their parents bought for Christmas. ever since then he never liked fireworks, nor came near them, he still watched them growing up but from a very far distance only faint booms could be heard.

it was pretty yes, it's colors are vibrant and its' patterns are beautiful but it was too damn loud and dangerous.

"I'm scared.."

Seokjin speaks while they wait for the show on the grass, letting the harsh wind blow on their faces.

"of what?"

"fireworks, I'm actually pretty nervous right now"

Namjoon looked down and saw his hyung's hand which was propped on the ground, shaking violently.

Namjoon chuckles and slips his larger fingers on top of Jin's before closing it in between his fingers. he scoots closer to Seokjin and their arms touch at the closeness.

Seokjin almost forgot about his fear for a moment there and just wanted to squeal like a school girl and pull his roots as he felt this weird feeling bubbling in his stomach.

he doesn't spare Namjoon a glance as he was so embarrassed, he felt Namjoon squeeze his hand a few times before suddenly loud booms were heard and bright colours spread through the sky.

Seokjin's reflex was to hide wherever he can and block out the noises. and the nearest hiding place was Namjoon's body, after the first explosion he whimpered and covered his ears with his hands and scooches closer to Namjoon than they aready are.

he was still scared.

but then an arm suddenly glides against Seokjin's back drawing large circles attempting to soothe the frightened guy.

"shh..it's okay. look, it's so beautiful"

Namjoon says to his right ear, gently pulling Seokjin away from his body to let the older see the beautiful colors litering the night sky.

Seokjin opened his eyes but still has his fingers plugged into his ears, muffling the sounds of the fireworks.

he was mesmerized, his mouth hung open in awe as he watched the colors burst and spread. he didn't even realize that Namjoon had pulled his hands off and was now intertwining their fingers together.

"it's amazing"

Seokjin breathes, his eyes reflecting the colors in the sky making Namjoon stare at the boy beside him in admiration.

he almost watched the fireworks through Seokjin's innocent eyes, almost.

"thank you, Namjoon"

a pair of wet lips suddenly pressed on Namjoon's left cheek, he looked at Jin to see the older taking out a piece of note sheet.

..a pink note sheet, that's identical to the ones in his wallet.

//

o.O dun dun duuuun