→ 43

I need dis ASAP

I need dis ASAP

and guys i hope you really stay with me until the end because im almost done with the chapters 😭😭

•~•

Seokjin stood there in the doorway completely shocked at Namjoon's bold actions.

he kissed him in front of his friend and called him baby.

"ohhh baby huh? you two are at that stage already?"

Hoseok claps standing from his seat and walking over to the kitchen.

Seokjin could feel a smile creeping up his face, he swears whenever he looks at the mirror this past week he's literally glowing and it's all thanks to Kim Namjoon.

"so what about your bucket list? how's it going?"

Seokjin's daydream of Kim Namjoon was short lived as his friend mentioned this thing.

his smile vanished as he slumped on the chair, beside his friend, who was shamelessly digging into a bowl of food from Namjoon's fridge.

"I only got two grudges left"

right after those words spilled from Seokjin's mouth, his friend choked on his food a bit and coughed dry air in shock.

"what?! and you haven't even told him you're actually a dead person? hyung, we talked about this"

"I know, I know. I'm just looking for the right time to tell him all about it, he doesn't even know that I have a bucket list"

"oh my god..."

Hoseok face-palms and turns on his stool to face Seokjin.

"you have to be careful, hyung. you only have two left...what if you accidentally resolved those two at an unexpected moment? you know you'll just disappear into thin air"

Hoseok was concerned, because he knows how much affection his hyung has for Namjoon but if his hyung isn't careful and accidentally accomplishes all his grudges, he will just vanish in front of Namjoon's eyes. Hoseok knows it will leave the two lovers in an endless despair, confusion, and heartbreak.

he's seen it before, when ghosts finally get their last wishes they just slowly fade and eventually disappear right after from the face of the earth.

"I know. I promise I will tell him soon"

"sometimes I feel like I'm the older one in this friendship"

Hoseok tries to insert humor in the suddenly quiet air but he sees his hyung sulking in his seat.

"since your boyfriend isn't aro--"

"he's not my boyfriend"

"but he called you ba--"

"I know, and that's one of the two I haven't crossed out of my list yet..look"

Seokjin takes out the pink note from his pocket.

1. get a boyfriend

✔ do a handstand

3. get a kiss while watching the sun set.

✔ go camping

✔ watch fireworks and get rid of my phobia

Jin places the piece of parchment in front of Hoseok with a huff. two more things left then he's out of here.

Hoseok knows that nothing he will say will convince his hyung that everything will be okay. So instead he smoothly shifts the topic and stands from his stool.

"wanna go somewhere else while Namjoon's out?"

when his friend didn't reply, he just pulls on Jin's arm making the older stumble upon his feet as they walk out of the apartment.

"is there any way here that leads to the rooftop? the sky's beautiful tonight"

at the mention of this Seokjin agrees that it was indeed a good idea to stargaze tonight.

he led his friend to that all too familiar fire exit window, that has a staircase outside that leads to the rooftop.

no one ever comes on the rooftop, Jin has been there multiple times but only a few occassional smokers go there sometimes.

after a few moments of silence, Hoseok got bored because honestly staring at starry nights and scurrying people was not his usual hobby. he was more of an activity guy and overactive person. so out of boredome Hoseok shoots a random question..

"have you seen his dick yet?"

upon hearing this Seokjin chokes on his own saliva, coughing loudly while his friend cackles like a walrus clapping beside him.

"what the hell, Hobi?!"

Seokjin rubs his chest as he gulped to clear his throat.

"I'm just kidding --well, unless you've actually seen it of-"

"no! I did not!"

Seokjin puffs his cheeks and his eyebrows formed a unibrow as he frowned.

he almost did see it though..

but he was not telling his broadcaster of a friend about it, ever. because he knows he'll never hear the end of it.

"okay, okay I'm sorry. why don't you just tell me how you accomplished your three grudges..in two weeks! wow"

Hoseok slow claps and gives his hyung a daebak thumbs up. although inside Hoseok's thoughts he was mentally slapping Jin's head for still lying about his true self to poor clueless Namjoon.

"here I am almost stuck for a year because of one damn grudge, while here you are slaying yours in two weeks.."

Seokjin chuckles, he cleared his throat and faced his friend..

"okay, it started last last sunday..."

//
jin slaying his grudges niceee (not really)

//jin slaying his grudges niceee (not really)