→ 6

im dedicating this chap to onatrampoline bc i wanna thank you for that supportive pm you sent me. ily. xx

~

after that ridiculous "almost-getting-caught-by-Namjoon" encounter, Seokjin just continued on with his day.

Seokjin was a tall boy, with dust brown hair, broad shoulders, and fully plump lips. he was definitely handsome and ladies chased after him, but he was gay.

he died of heart failure, three months ago. but he didn't get to leave this place, he had grudges.

Jin was not a harmful spirit, he couldn't even hurt a fly when he was living. but he had grudges, and they were the ones written in his bucket list.

1. get a boyfriend

2. do a handstand

3. get a kiss while watching the sun set.

4. go camping

5. watch fireworks and get rid of my phobia

Jin looked at the piece of pink parchment pathetically and threw it on the table, the only furniture that was in this empty apartment. besides the box of pens and pink sticky notes.

Seokjin was tangible but not visible.

he could pass through things if he wanted to. he could touch and move things, even the people he brushes past could feel him completely but they could not see him.

only a few occassional little kids could, but they would run away as soon as their parents ask who they were talking to and they realize he's in fact a ghost.

Jin was bored as usual, he wanted to give up finding a way to resolve his grudge but he knew he couldn't because he didn't want to get stuck in this place forever.

"stupid bucket list, why did I even write those?"

he grumbled to himself crossing his arms and pacing the empty bedroom back and forth.

his apartment was still empty and not for lease because of his death incident. the owner of the complex wanted to wait for another month before he could rent out Jin's apartment again.

an idea popped into Seokjin's bored mind but he knew it was a total invasion of privacy. even as a ghost he still had his manners but something about Namjoon just made him very curious.

but he just shrugged and decided he would pay Namjoon's apartment a visit.

**

Namjoon's apartment interior was beautiful, his feet padded on Namjoon's carpeted floor.

he opened Namjoon's fridge, and saw that it was empty apart from a few tupperwares of kimchi but that was it, really.

Seokjin loves food and seeing an empty fridge makes him feel unsettled. he was used to having fully stocked fridge.

he just shut the fridge, it wasn't his business anyway.

he was in Namjoon's apartment, now what?

he didn't want to go into Namjoon's room, because first nothing's probably there because he just moved in (he saw Namjoon's luggages sprawled in his living room) and second, he was not supposed to go in there.

but his feet still brought him into Namjoon's room, anyway.

a bed, it has been a while since he lied down on a bed. he couldn't help but let his fingers slide against the soft sheets of Namjoon's bed.

and before he knows it, he was snoring away on top of Namjoon's bed.

~
let's just appreciate how hot hobi is for a sec. yummmm