→ 60

some TaeGi action for tonight

umm..if you guys dont mind..can you tell me your theories about chapter 57??

bc i know ya'll genuises, and i wanna know your thoughts about it. :)

**

"Taehyung, what is this place?"

Yoongi grumbles as he follows his dongsaeng heading to this small hut that is in the forrest. Yoongi felt uneasy the whole car ride to this place, he doesn't even know what the hell they were doing in there, he was just dragged by Taehyung.

"Seokjin is dead"

"Taehyung, not again h--"

"no, hyung. that's why we're here I'm going to prove you that Seokjin is a spirit"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at the younger before throwing his hands airborne letting out a sigh, like "fine whatever".

Yoongi actually was having a nice day in his shared apartment with Jimin, when this guy knocked on their door like a machine, Taehyung was pounding his fist on their door, as what Jimin described it.

and the moment Yoongi opens it Taehyung just yells..

"Jimin-hyung, I just need Yoongi-hyung to take me somewhere. we'll be back before you know it. bye!!"

then practically drags Yoongi into the elevators and now here they are wandering in a forrest, standing infront of a little hut.

"ahjumma? ahjumma!"

Taehyung calls looking through the makeshift windows of the hut while Yoongi was dusting off his soiled white shoes --his favorite white shoes.

then an old lady swings the door open.

"oh? Taehyung-ah?"

"ahjumma, hi, how are you?"

Taehyung bows and Yoongi copies his friend.

"come in, come in.. I will prepare you some food"

the old woman ushers them inside her little hut, and the first thing Yoongi noticed was her voodoo-like things, instead of seeing seats or tables like what a normal house interior should look like, it instead looked like a straight up dark voodoo shit place.

**

"so you mean to tell me that a ghost is attached to your friend in a romantic type of way?"

Taehyung nods vigorously while Yoongi was listening intently because he believed in ghosts, and he enjoys talking about them.

"do you have a photo of this Seokjin?"

Taehyung nods again bringing out his phone and swiping through his gallery.

"here"

he shows ahjumma a picture of a lanky man with dyed blonde hair, in a black suit.

"this is what Seokjin looks like?"

Yoongi asks as he saw the photo of Taehyung and Jungkook with Seokjin in the back.

"this person died five months ago, correct?"

Yoongi nods eyes wide in amazement. Jimin had mentioned this Seokjin to him a couple of times, but he never really seen or met Seokjin. but how did she know?

"his name is Kim Seokjin, and he's about 26 years old correct?"

Taehyung nods this time while Yoongi just had his mouth there hung open.

yes, he believes in ghosts but with fortune tellers he was not quite fond of them, because Jimin and him went to multiple ones and discovered that they were just frauds and taking their money. so seeing this ahjumma say these amazing things made him want to give fortune tellers a second chance.

"he is dead. but how do you say that this is the spirit that's attached to your friend? can you see Seokjin?"

"no, I can't see spirits but ahjumma, I just have a feeling that this is the Seokjin that my friend is always talking about.."

"excuse me, but I think so too that this ghost is attached to our friend.."

Yoongi butts in telling his experience the night he saw Namjoon giggling on the couch alone like he was being tickled but Namjoon was all alone.

"okay, what you two need to do is show this photo of Seokjin to your friend and ask if he's the one he's been seeing, simple as that.."

ahjumma smiles giving back Taehyung's phone.

it's time for the truth to come out..

//

get ready for the next chapter you guys!

shiiiit we're so close...like really to the ending omg 😭 imma cry bc i enjoyed writing this book for you guys

send hELP!!!