→ 27

how are you guys liking this so far? ;)

~

"Oh hey, you're back"

Namjoon greets the older and lets him into his apartment

"have you eaten yet?"

"not yet and I'm hungry"

Namjoon whines following Seokjin into the kitchen, like a duckling following its' mother.

"make yourself something to eat then"

"but I can't cook"

"...big baby"

Seokjin mutters but still gets a frying pan and heats it up, grabbing two eggs from the fridge.

if another living person was to see this scene, they would only see floating objects. but to Namjoon, he sees a guy wearing his green apron swaying in front of his single stove cooking for him.

Namjoon's smiles at the sight waiting for the older to finish cooking.

"it's really rude to stare you know"

"w-what?"

"I could see you through this mirror"

Seokjin taps the mirror built in with the fridge's door with his spatula, flipping the egg.

Namjoon gulps and shifts in his seat, then Seokjin places a plate in front of Namjoon with his fried eggs and three pieces of bread.

Namjoon immediately dives into the food, stuffing his mouth with it.

"aren't you gonna eat?"

"nah, I'm good. slow down, you'll choke"

Seokjin laughs at the younger's adorable eating habits. he found everything about Namjoon admirable to be honest.

**

"you can sleep on my bed, I'll take the couch tonight, we'll take turns every night. sounds good?"

Namjoon says already getting the other pillow from the bed.

"i-it's fine. I can tak-"

"no, you sleep there consider this as my thank you for sobering me up earier"

Namjoon winked before walking about the bedroom, Jin was left there standing stunned and flustered.

Namjoon liked teasing the older he found it quite amusing to see Jin blush at little things like that.

Seokjin then lays on Namjoon's bed, feeling the familiar mattress engulf his body. he didn't even know he was this tired until he hit the pillows.

the younger on the other hand, was on the couch but he was uncomfortable, his limbs were dangling off the arm rests since he's too tall, he was starting to regret offering his bed to Jin but he wanted to sleep on the couch because he wanted to wait for the pink note sender.

he still hasn't forgotten about that person although the person didn't leave him a note yesterday, he actually thought it was Taehyung for a second but thankfully it's not.

not that Taehyung was ugly as shit or something, its' just that the guy told Namjoon he had a boyfriend and it would be really weird to be sending flirty pick up lines to another guy when you're already in a relationship.

Namjoon couldn't sleep, good thing it's a sunday tomorrow, which means day-off for busy Namjoon.

he kept on shifting positions as he waited for the pink note maniac but it never came, and Namjoon realized it was already 4 in the morning, he gave up waiting for the person and also gave up in trying to sleep on the couch.

~
some shameless fanfic promotion here

ive got a yoonmin fanfic ;)