→ 9

yas double update bc why not? :)

~

Jin was sad.

Namjoon makes him sad. he makes Jin want to be alive again and be friends with him (better if boyfriends).

he was sitting alone in his dark and empty apartment but then he remembered little Jihye from the park earlier, and the thought of the little girl just instantly made him smile again because she really does resemble his friend, Jimin.

he missed Park Jimin, he missed talking to him and he thought it would be nice to pay him a visit tonight.

he walked into Jimin's apartment, quiet apartment.

the shorter guy would usually be having music blasting throughout the entire flat. but it was quiet.

it was until Jin heard faint thuds coming from Jimin's bedroom. he wanted to see his friend even if he can't talk to him, so he walked towards Jimin's bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks when he heard slapping and inappropriate noises.

"ah! Y-Yoongi, go faster"

"you like it rough, huh baby?"

"ah! ah! please- oh!"

Jin's cheeks heated up as he realized what his friend was doing. his eyes widen and sprinted out of Jimin's apartment, his face flushing in embarrassment, he almost walked in on Jimin having sex with someone.

not just with someone, but a man.

he must be mistaken, Jimin has been his neighbour for seven years and never has Jimin brought home a guy, he always had girlfriends.

Jin shuddered at the thought of his friend getting fucked by a dude.

Jimin never showed signs of being gay but then again Jin, himself just discovered he was gay four months before his death, when some guy on a bus stop squeezed his ass and his reaction was not hostile, in fact Jin liked it.

Things escalated too quickly that him and that random stranger were already making out in public before he even noticed it.

then and there at a random bus stop that he accepted, he was gay and liked being man-handled.

Seokjin was now calm and just decided to visit his friend Jimin some other day, he walked past Namjoon's door.

he wanted to see Namjoon, he just couldn't get enough of the tall, attractive, and lanky man next door.

he took a deep breath and peeked his head into Namjoon's door, and there he saw handsome Namjoon hunched over his single stove, cooking ramyeon.

Seokjin loves food. and his favorite was ramyeon.

man, did Jin want to just waltz in there and join Namjoon in eating.

he sighs and leaves going into his own apartment. he was lonely again and bored.

but a piece of paper flew at his feet, it was a pink paper. his favorite colour, which made him smile slightly.

Jin likes this colour because it just makes him feel happy, the colour is very calming and bright. it seriously just makes him want to smile everytime he sees this colour.

after all pink does symbolize joy.

and his loneliness just suddenly washed away and he had a stupid but great idea. he skipped into his bedroom, going to his table with scattered pens on it.

he grabbed one and wrote..

dear neighbour,

are you a parking ticket?
because you've got FINE written all over you ;)

~진 ♡

~
a little bit of yoonmin bc im just equally utter trash for them just like what i am to namjin 😍😍