→ 56

its about time they fucking edited jin into that banner!

i just posted chapter one for my other fanfic "Bad Daddy", its a yoonmin fanfic.
i hope you guys give it a shot too 😚

but for this chapter..ive got one word

YOONMIN

•~•

"ah, fuck! Yoongi..b-baby it hurts"

Jimin whimpers, turning to press his face into the pillows behind his head to muffle his involuntary screams whenever Yoongi rams into him.

Yoongi seems to be out of it ever since they started tonight --actually ever since he came home from work. and Jimin noticed his boyfriend's odd behaviour the moment he saw his face when he came through their apartment door tonight.

"Y-Yoongi, stop for a s-second --ahh!"

Jimin pants, his weak hands stopping his boyfriend's moving hips, and firmly grips it to keep it in place and stop for a bit.

"baby, is everything okay?"

Jimin cooes one of his palms leaving Yoongi's bare hips, and pressing it onto his boyfriend's cheek, making Yoongi look into his eyes.

there was lust, passion, and love in his boyfriend's eyes the things he always sees whenever they make love but there was also something else tonight --disorientation.

Jimin noticed how Yoongi's thrusts are not the usual delicious rhythm and pace, he always gives him.

Jimin looks into his boyfriend's eyes urging for him to say something.

"well, it's just Taehyung told me something and it really bothered me.."

Yoongi almost whispers the last part, letting himself rest on top of his naked boyfriend as he pulled out of Jimin.

"what is it?"

Jimin peers down on Yoongi's head that was propped on his clammy chest.

**

"Yoongi hyung"

Taehyung whisper-yells and made a "come hither" motion with his finger.

"what? I'm working"

Yoongi sighs, continuing to photocopy the documents he was asked to work on. he didn't want Namjoon to bite his head off again for slacking off.