→ 8

dedicating this chap to ficjeonal; thank you for giving my fanfic a read, salamat din sa votes teh! i hope youre liking this fic so far 😊

~

Seokjin was walking through the park because it was definitely one those days that he just wanted to chill, forget about his damn bucket list, and just enjoy his time here on earth.

he appreciated how the leaves would fall on his shoulders but would quickly brush it off before someone sees a floating leaf on a park bench.

he definitely didn't want to spook anyone.

a few dogs on leash barked at him as their owners passed by him, looking past him when they looked at where or what their dogs are barking at.

he laughed to himself, because as a few people looked past him, he would make faces at them because he knew nobody could see him and his antics.

although he liked this invisibility thing a bit (it has its advantages, like peeking at his hot neighbour), but most of the time, Jin felt lonely.

a kid suddenly sat beside him, Jin tensed up a bit but soon realized the kid probably doesn't see him.

"are you a parking ticket?"

Seokjin's head snapped towards the little girl's direction, who was now staring back at him with her little red balloon in her hands.

"why?"

"because you've got fine written all over you.."

the little girl giggled, making small finger guns at Jin pretending to shoot him with it.

the little girl was adorable and resembled his neighbour at the complex, Jimin.

Seokjin laughed at the little girl's pick up line (which is probably better than most of his dad jokes).

"you're good, where did you learn that?"

Seokjin smiles at the little girl, and the little girl shoots back an eye-smile, which was really familiar.

"I heard my brother say it to his boyfriend and Yoongi-oppa laughed. And I thought it could cheer you up and it did"

she explains looking at Seokjin, while clapping her hands. he was touched at the little girl's intention.

"it did make me smile, thank you. you're very nice. what's your name?"

Seokjin adores this child just like how he did Jimin. he really felt like he was talking to Jimin again. The difference is, he is talking in a child-like voice to this adorable little kid.

"I'm Jihye, what's your name handsome oppa?"

"Jin. Seokjin-oppa"

"Jihye-ah! there you are.."

a woman comes up to the two of them, halting their conversation. the woman then hugs little Jihye tightly.

"don't you ever run from me like that, I was worried"

the woman sighs rubbing little Jihye's back.

"I wasn't alone anyway, Eomma. I was talking to this handsome-oppa"

Little Jihye points her little fingers towards Seokjin. before the kid could see Seokjin shaking his head telling to not point at him.

"Huh? what oppa?"

her mother furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she looked past Seokjin. and Seokjin let out a huge sigh of relief as the woman did not see him.

"come on, I think you're just hungry"

her mom pulls little Jihye on her feet and started walking the opposite direction from Seokjin.

"annyeong, Jin-oppa~"

little Jihye looks back and waves at Jin, making him smile uncontrollably.

**

Seokjin walked back to the apartment complex with a smile on his face and a pick up line in his head.

but it soon faltered when he saw the guy named Taehyung who lived across Namjoon's apartment, getting smiley and touchy with his attractive neighbour.

it was none of his business.

the thing Seokjin was curious about is why is it every time he sees Namjoon, he always automatically hides just like how he was right now.

hiding behind the left wall that was near the fire exit window, again. he doesn't get it, it's like he was a school girl hiding from her crush because she's very shy.

Namjoon can't see me. he never will.