→ 3

Day 2

Namjoon fixed his tie and brushed off the small specks of dust on the shoulders of his crisp suit.

he was on his way to his first day of being a supervisor. he was both nervous and excited.

"first day, here we go!"

he winked at himself through the mirror and ran a hand through his hair, grabbing his car keys and went out the door, as he was locking his door..

he felt it, again.

that uneasy feeling he felt last night, Namjoon snapped his head to the left side of the corridor but there was no one again.

he looked at the door of the apartment next to his, but he just shrugged it off and continued on with his day.

**

Namjoon had a great day at work. he was praised by his boss because Namjoon was actually a very fast-learner, and he didn't have to repeat his pointers to Namjoon.

his boss let Namjoon familiarize himself with the new people and new work environment.

Namjoon loved his new workplace.

after work, he went to a drive-thru and he went to a department store to buy some additional things for his kitchen before heading back to his apartment.

he reached his apartment and carefully placed his newly bought utensils. two glasses, four plates, four pairs of spoon and fork, and a frying pan.

he didn't buy much, since he lived alone and he wasn't expecting visitors any time soon as he was just new in the area.

Namjoon had a tiring but fun day at work.

after eating, he slipped his shoes and socks off throwing it to the side of his front door.

"I need a shoe rack.."

he mumbled to himself, scratching his chin which was adorned with hard little hairs, he needed to shave.

but Namjoon being the lazy ass, he is, just thought he would just do it tomorrow morning.

Namjoon plopped on his couch but realized he doesn't have a television. he sighed and pushed himself off the couch and went into his bedroom.

he needed to unpack, and so he does.

as Namjoon finished folding and hanging his clothes, he kept all his luggages into the walk-in closet together with his clothes.

it was getting late, Namjoon stretched his limbs, a few bones cracking as he was crouched the whole time he was unpacking.

"a massage would be nice.."

he mumbled yet again, he needed a massage but who would do it for him?

he pulled his pants off, leaving him in boxers and his white shirt, but Namjoon didn't feel like sleeping tonight with a piece of fabric sticking onto his skin, so he pulled off his shirt leaving his upper body bare.

Namjoon then plopped on his bed, intaking the fresh lemon scent of his new bed sheets. but before he fell asleep he thought..

has it always smelt like lemons?

he would massage him, he would buy him a shoe rack, and most of all, he loved the little strip show, again.

~

look at that attractive motherfuckerrr chim chim u suck 😍