→ 20

yaaay! 600+ reads?? awe thank you so much guys i hope ya'll enjoying this so far :)

happy sunday ;) expect for a surprise from me later tonight. xx

also im gonna be starting a new fanfic! its a Yoonmin fanfic

i already uploaded its' prologue, hope ya'll give it a try. xx

~

"what a small world this is.."

Namjoon says as both Taehyung and Yoongi are with him in the elevator.

the three men laughed and just talked about random stuff. they're actually good friends, they had lunch together at work along with the other co-workers that Namjoon managed to befriend.

when the elevator dinged on Taehyung and Namjoon's floor, they got off and was about to wave "goodbye" at Yoongi but they didn't expect for their hyung to follow them out on their floor.

"this is really weird"

"you're weird"

Taehyung slaps Namjoon's back playfully muttering "ass.." right after.

then the three of them walked the hallway and a few feet away from them was a guy, a short dude with dyed pink hair standing in front of the apartment door that was on the right of Namjoon's. Namjoon had seen him a couple of times, his name was Jimin.

"Yoongi-ah~"

"Chim-Chim.."

Jimin breaks out into a smile as he heard the eldest of the three's pet name for him.

Yoongi walked ahead of Taehyung and Namjoon and engulfed the shorter boy in his arms and buried his face into Jimin's neck then peppered kisses all over Jimin's face when he pulled away, not caring that Namjoon and Taehyung were awkwardly watching the scene.

again, Namjoon was surprised. Yoongi didn't seem gay at all, just like how Taehyung was.

"I'll see you boys around, annyeong"

Yoongi waved his arm locked around Jimin's shoulder as they disappeared into Jimin's apartment.

"Tae-Tae~"

another voice calls and it was Jungkook's.

"see you at work, hyung"

Taehyung runs like a child into his boyfriend's waiting arms by their open apartment door.

Namjoon shook his head, he somehow felt envious of his friends. he wanted to know how it feels to have someone waiting for him to come home. he bets it felt nice.

he went into his own apartment and switched on the lights, setting the things he bought in the right places. as Namjoon was getting ready to take a shower before sleeping, knocks suddenly came from his front door.

"who is it?"

he asks as he swings his towel over his shoulder before walking up to his door.

"it's Yoongi!"

he twisted the door knob and pulled the door open to see extra pairs of eyes looking back at him.

"what are you all doing here?"

Namjoon grinned looking at his two friends with their significant others.

"Taehyung here thought it would be nice to go clubbing and we wanted to invite you"

Yoongi says while, Jimin, who was trapped in Yoongi's arm tried to pry his boyfriend off of him.

"and I thought it would be nice for us to get to know each other and all be friends."

Taehyung high fives his boyfriend.

"you guys want me to fifth-wheel?"

the couples laughed but Jimin shook his head and spoke..

"so you're in?"

"alright, just give me a second to change"

Namjoon laughs letting them into his apartment's living room while he went to his room and changed his clothes.

although Namjoon felt like he was totally going to fifth-wheel, he was still happy that his friends were multiplying.

he was excited to go clubbing with his friends.

~

now kookie dont go fifty shades on me now, be a good boy im tryna write a fanfic

...

u suck jungcock

u suck jungcock