→ 36

surprise!!

taekook chapter for ya'll ;)

dedicated to my newest readers MarceyStarnes Park_Seokjoon and tiyamalhotra98 i hope you guys are enjoying it! and tysm for the votes :)

•~•

"Seokjin-hyuuuung~"

Taehyung stops dead in his tracks, his hand almost twisting his doorknob, he quickly turned around but his Namjoon-hyung had already closed his door.

he felt weird upon hearing that name again.

but Taehyung just shrugs it off because of course there are a lot of Seokjins out there in Korea. but still, he felt bothered by it as he takes off his shoes and places it right next to the door.

Jungkook's shoes still weren't in their usual place so he assumed his boyfriend was still in his shift.

when he walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, Taehyung's curious mind just somehow wandered off to his former neighbour.

he didn't know Jin that well, because he and Jungkook were only two-month-old tenants when they heard the sad news about their neighbour, Kim Seokjin.

although, Jin and Taehyung only had a couple short conversations exchanged, when he heard about his neighbour's death he got so sad because Seokjin was too young and he was actually the first neighbour who was friendly enough to approach him when he and Jungkook were new.

he frowned at the thought of the poor guy dying at that young age, he couldn't help but feel emotional. he imagined how he would be if Jungkook died (this book is pure fiction, and i love jk so much) and leave him.

**

upon Jungkook's arrival, he sneaks quietly into their shared apartment incase his boyfriend was already asleep.

the whole apartment was already dark, so he assumed Taehyung was already in their bedroom, when Jungkook's sock covered feet padded across their living room floor, he suddenly heard quiet sniffles coming from their balcony.

he saw his usually bubbly boyfriend leaned against the balcony railings, shoulders shaking.

Jungkook frowned at the sight, upset that someone made his beloved boyfriend sad.

Taehyung breathed in the Seoul breeze and tried to calm his sobs down before Jungkook comes home, but he realized it was too late when a pair of strong arms snaked around his body from behind, a familiar scent that he loves so much filling his senses.

"why are you crying, baby?"

Jungkook cooes, burying his face in the pit where Taehyung's neck and shoulder meet.

"I-It's nothing"

but Taehyung's hiccups betrayed him and he lets out this choked sob, his lips were quivering, and his tears were still streaming down his cheek.

Taehyung couldn't hold back his emotions anymore so he turned around in Jungkook's arms letting his arms wrap his boyfriend in a tight and assuring hug. he can't imagine his life without Jungkook, he just can't.

"wanna tell me about it, Tae-Tae?"

Jungkook caresses his boyfriend's head as he lets the older sob into his office uniform but the older shakes his head "no".

Jungkook could feel how much pressure the older has put in the bear hug, he was worried because Taehyung rarely cries unless it was bad, he guesses that this was bad then.

"whatever it is, I'm going to be here for you. okay?"

Jungkook rubs his boyfriend's back lifting him off the floor as he hugs him trying to make the older smile again.

"now stop crying.."

the younger hums swaying Taehyung's body with his, side by side. he pulled back a bit cupping the older's face in his hands and tried to catch the Taehyung's glossy eyes.

"hey..look at me"

Taehyung resists at first but just gives up and looks straight into his boyfriend's loving gaze.

"I love you, and seeing you cry makes me sad too. so, stop crying now, Tae-Tae~"

Jungkook softly smiles and wipes the older's tears away with his fingers, chuckling a bit and cooes..

"oooh you're such a crybaby"

"shut up, I'm your daddy.."

//

Namjoon's right, taehyung's the top after all 😉👌

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREAKING NAMJIN BOOK WTFF AM I DOING 😍😍