Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)

This is your Crazy / mahii (crazymahiz) coming up with another Fanfiction on Abhi and Pragya...

Presenting to you, my new story...

"ANYTHING TO MAKE HER SMILE"

This is a romantic love story with many interesting twists and turns

This story is my creative idea and it's fully copyrighted to me...

©Crazymahiz™,2019®

It's highly an offence to steal once creative idea...

Read the story with your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Prologue:

She is a poor orphan... He is a rich business man...

She does not know the comforts of life.... He is brought up in luxury...

She is very naive, innocent and very good at heart... He is an arrogant, angry man with big , big egos and with lots of attitudes...

She is soft spoken... He always roars like an angry lion....

She always longs for love and care... He is ready to shower her with all his love...

She is not ready to leave her dark life.. He is ready to leave his dark life and make a new beginning with her and wishing to make their lives, colourful and blissful...

She does not have anyone in this world to be called as her own... She is his everything and she is a world to him....

She never imagines about lovely happy life... He is ready to bring the world on her feet and can do anything to make her happy.....

Will they fall in love???

Will they get married????

What's going to happen in their lives????

To know more, stay tuned...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Casts of this story:

Abhishekh Prem Mehra:

An arrogant, angry and egoist businessman, who wants the world to dance to his tunes... He is a handsome hunk and a fashionista making all the girls to fall just for his smirk alone...

He is the owner of the great Mehra group of companies... His family means a lot to him... He hates women who show off and didn't let any women to near him, other than his family women...

Any eligible bachelor, who is a terror in the business world...  His employees fears for him a lot... Believes in true love and is looking for her Queen to rule him...