4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..

Purab/ Bulbul, Arjun/ Aaliya, Dadi/Dasi are seated in the living room and they are keep on arguing and discussing about how to convince Pragya and make her accept for the marriage....

After a lot of discussion they came to a clear conclusion that they are going to implement their plan in action....

Dadi: So it's decided... Finally, we are going to make Pragya to nod her head as yes, without any choice...

Arjun: Yes dadi... "Mission Convincing our sweet Pragya".... Don't forget Dadi... You are the first to initiate the move , next comes our Dasi... And the order continues, till it ends with Bulbul....

Dadi: Yes... I very well know that... But you guys better go and inform Abhi regarding our plan, so that he too will be aware of what's going to happen...

All nods their head and marched towards Abhi's room...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

In the meantime, Abhi is laughing and looking him in the mirror .. Uncontrollably, his cheeks turns red with a heavy blush...

Abhi's pov.: Oh my god!!!! I'm soooooo happppyyyyy today... I found my chashmish's name as Pragya... Wow... It's too cute, hey na...

"Yes of course darling... But why not you call me by a nick name... How about Fuggy... Too cute na" came a voice...

Abhi is startled and looked around whose voice is that in a closed room.. But to his shock, no one is there in the room... When he is searching, he sees something in the mirror and he blinks his eyes...

"Hey my sweet Abhiiii... Where are you searching me... See I'm here only... "

Abhi looks into the mirror and he saw Pragya dressed up like him and doing all his actions....

Abhi: Hey Fuggy... You are here...

Pragya: Where will I be darling???
I will be with my love na...

Abhi: Really... Am I your love... hmm... Then you wont mind if I do anything with you ma...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁 What can you do haan??? You arrogant business man, doesn't know how to talk with a girl too... Too rude...

Oh hello... Don't sulk as if you are going to romance with me... If you have guts, romance with me... Atleast, Can you kiss me???

Abhi: Of course... Why not??? I will show you that Abhi is a romantic hero...

Abhi starts to move near Pragya... His eyes are eyeing his Fuggy's lips... Their lips are getting closer and closer...

 Their lips are getting closer and closer