49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...

⚠️ Really very sorry for coming up very late... My poor memory... I have completely forgotten to update this story.... Do forgive me with a golden heart...

I hope you all will like this shot..  Do cast your votes and pen down your comments, if you wish to give me the needed boosting energy and reward for my hard work.... ⚠️

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Her innocent looks and her heart warming smile lights up my day always...

You won't be having any vague idea that how good it feels, to wake up next to you, knowing very gladly that you belong only to me and I'm all yours, now and forever...

I want us to become an iconic couples of love... Not like Romeo and Juliet... But like, Grandma and Grandpa, whose love never fades away, even after they get wrinkles and aged too..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi caress the face of his wife Pragya, who is blushing uncontrollably... Abhi chuckles and re-read the prescriptions suggested by Dr. Mishra, quite aloud, to tease and pull the legs of his stubborn wife, who is not paying heed to his demands...

 Mishra, quite aloud, to tease and pull the legs of his stubborn wife, who is not paying heed to his demands

Pragya: Too bad, Abhi... Enough of your teasings... You keep on reading it repeatedly... I have lots of works to do... Leave me, at least....

Abhi: Don't dare to move away from me, CEO Madam ji... If you disobey your Chief - Abhishek Prem Mehra's orders, you will get the worst punishment for sure... I won't keep up the promise, which you have got from me...

Pragya: Showing attitude to me and trying to scare me right... So sad of you, Mr. MEHRA... I thought of considering about the doctor's prescription, as soon as we finish off our important project work...

But... You have tried to mess up with The Abhishek Prem Mehra's real Boss itself... So, what I have decided is that unless and until, Arjun Bhai and Purab bhai became fathers for their kids, you have to wait...

Abhi: What the hell... (Shouts angrily) This is toooooo muchhhh, Fuggy... Your brothers are lazy gooses... My all time villains... Grrr... They have no idea to become fathers soon...

But in my case, it's different... I badly want to become a father soon and wanna make you as a mummy for our kids... I am so eager to see my Fuggy blowing like a Baloon and your tummy to turn like a big football...

I'm so desperate to hear your complaints, whinings and wanna bear all your mood swings and fullfill all your crazy demands... I'm planning to deck up the refrigerators with icecreams too (No icecreams for you... It's for me...)

Even I'm planning to appoint many specialized chefs, who can prepare multi cuisines, to fulfill your weird food cravings too... A lot I've planned...