43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...

Hola peeps!!!!

Didn't expected me right...

I know my loved ones are glaring at me... I'm getting better now and half of this story is written by me, longgggg back....

I didn't strained much to complete the remaining part... Please, don't scold me..  Poor me...

Alright...

Leave all that... Let me tell you all a good news first...

Happiness Unbounds...

Unbelievable too...

This story " Anything To Make Her Smile" has become my Fourth story to cross the massive 6000+ votes....

My heartfelt thanks to all those lovely souls, who have casted their valuble votes for this story...

Expecting all your support and love as usual, to continue this story and I hope the votes too turns up, higher and better....

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

Long time na, since I updated this story... I purposely delayed the update, as the votes didn't turns up, as I expected and moreover my ill health too didn't allowed me to update, as planned by me...

But my darling buddies insisted me to update this story... I'm here, as I will never say no to their wishes....

Dedicating this chapter to all my
850+ followers, my lovely readers and also to all my buddies...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Are you all ready to witness the dashing entry of the new CEO...

Here we go...

Step inside by pressing the 🌟 button....

💮💮💮💮💮

Being called as your girl and your soulmate is, what I wish to hear always...

I'm so lucky to get a sacred treasure of yours - The heart, which solely beats for me...

Be bold... Be fearless... Hold my hand and face the war, with a strong determination...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After the attempt made by the hooded man to kill Abhi, the security is tightened among the Mehras and Abhi made sure that no one touches even his family’s shadows too.. He never let Purab and Bulbul to stay in their flat and orders them to stay in the Mehra mansion only...

Abhi tightens the security arrangements in “ Pragya’s home (orphanage)” too.. He instills a proper  security in the office premises and he makes a thorough check on all the employee's records and fixed many hidden cameras in the office zones, to check for the unusual happenings....