28. You are my lucky charm...

Thanks for all your support....

No one said the correct answer, as I expected.... No one guessed, where did abhi, purab and arjun has went leaving their wives...

😂😂😂😂.... All thought the guys has went to plan for a surprise for their wives... Hey na... But sorry to say...

The answer is A very big nooooo... Too bad guess... 😂😂😂😂... Better luck next time buddies....

Haan... Abhishek Prem Mehra, the famous business tycoon has taken his whole family for a happy family trip and combined his honeymoon too together saying its his fuggy's wish... But this guy has something too in his mind for choosing dubai as their destination...

And one more thing, many said that the guys will fall on their wives' legs and some said abhi will kiss his fuggy before everyone... You guys guessed it very wrong...

So, let's peep in to know what is going on over there...

Abhi, Purab and Arjun came inside the room happily, as if they have won the whole world... Happiness is clearly visible in their faces...

Pragya, Aaliya and Bulbul are highly irritated to see their husbands standing there in their business suits, with their laptops and suitcases as if they have went for some business meeting and won a big business deal

The trio's blood starts to boil and they are oozing out like a volcano when their husbands ignore them completely and didn't mind their presence too in the room... Abhi, purab and arjun are way too happy and gets blessings from dadi and dasi...

Abhi hugs dadi and dasi happily and squeals like a kid..

Abhi: Hey my sweet ladies.... Iv did it at last... All my years, hardwork has been paid off...

Your grandson Abhishek Mehra has made it finally.... Oohoo... Dadi, dasi Im feeling on the top of the world... I cant express my happiness and I made my maa's dream to come true finally...

Im going to stand in the world's largest building and shout that I have collapsed my enemy... The destructor of my life has failed in front of me... Abhi has proved to the world finally dadi....

Dadi: Im very happy for you beta... God bless you with all happiness... Your hard work got its fruits today... My abhi is always the best... Long live with all the happiness...

Dasi: Congrats beta... You proved that you are the best... Hey pragya... Aaliya... Bulbul... Why you three are standing like statues??? Come and wish them...

Dadi: Haan pragya... Its abhi's life time dream and achievement... Your mother - in - law's last wish... Abhi's dream come true... See how happy he is... Come... Come here and wish him...

The girls were twisting their sarees as
they couldn't vent out their anger on their husbands for hiding the biggest thing from them...

Though they were happy for their success but they were hurted a lot as their husbands had cleverly and tactically clubbed the business meet along with the family trip....