16. Joining hands with my fuggy....

All are very bad in guessing... Only two guessed it right...

Kudoos and big applause 👏👏👏👏👏 to my buddies Shakiabhigya and Nishabhigya for finding out the exact reason very correctly.... Prathi1412 just neared the reason but not the exact one...

So, shaki and nishu pull up your collars nd a big 🏆🏆🏆🏆 to you two... You two proved that you are mad abhi lovers.... 😉😉😉....

Dedicating this chapter to all my 322 followers....

So, shall we go and look at the grand wedding of the business tycoon Abhishekh Prem Mehra with his love of life Pragya...

Shot. 16:

Aaliya, Bulbul and Uma are making Pragya get ready.... They makes pragya wear the bridal lehenga, touches up her with make up, does a beautiful hair do and makes her to wear all the jewelleries....

Aaliya kisses Pragya's forehead lovingly... She applies kaala teeka on pragya and make her to wear the shawl in her head... Pragya is glowing and her beauty cant be expressed in words...

 Pragya is glowing and her beauty cant be expressed in words

Aaliya: Welcome to our family pragya... Today you are going to be officially become my chottu's wife.. You are an angel in my abhi's life pragya....

My chottu abhi started to laugh only after seeing you only.. He has suffered a lot in his life.... He is always my elder son pragya... Do take care of him properly...

My abhi forgets the happiness in his life after our ma left us... His struggles to uplift our living cant be expressed in words pragya... He has built a strong wall and makes himself to look stubborn, rude and rigid...

Only I know how delicate and fragile my abhi is... Pragya.... Abhi's happiness lies in you.. He loves you very madly and is ready to do anything for you. . Hope you will also keep him happy always... 😭😭😭😭😭

Pragya smiles and wipes aaliya's tears: what's this bhabhi??? I know everything about abhi... Dont worry... I will take care of him... I promise you that my Abhi will be happy always and I can do anything to make him smile... Trust me bhabhi, you wont regret for choosing me as the bride for abhi...

Aaliya smiles: I know you pretty well pragya... But you know na... This abhi is a rude and angry man... He is very short tempered... If he gets anger, he will never look at what is going on around him... He can hurt you unintentionally pragya..... But, please dont mistake him or never tries to leave him if he behaves badly with you....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Seriously Bhabhi... Lets see who is going to be rude... Your chottu's anger wont stand near my anger.... He will never dare to raise his voice on me... If he tries something like that, he has to face the wrath of pragya abhishekh mehra...