46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...

Oh no, I'm in a big trouble... She is smiling and trapping me ...

I have been told that, to make her fall in love with me, I need to make her smile... But it's me, who is falling in love with her again and again, whenever she smiles...

Do me a Favour... I'm hell angry on you... My mind is completely restless... Just smile and rub my heart... I will get the needed medicine to calm me down...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After hearing the harshful comments and ill words of Tanu about her character (in the video call secretly made by Abhi's PA Uma) , Pragya boils in full rage and she wants to burn Tanu into ashes... But her anger is reflected in the form of tears and it makes Pragya's health to deteriorate, all of a sudden...

Abhi is hell shocked on seeing Pragya in a pathetic state and it took him a long time to console and comfort Pragya... Even Purab and Arjun had a tough time to handle Pragya, who is keep on saying that she is not going to leave that Tanu easily...

Pragya's dangerous smirk and her killer smile really scares Abhi a lot, as he only knows this reaction of Pragya is a deadly weapon of her and it will burn, whoever misbehaves or irritates too... Abhi couldn't stop smiling as he understands that his wild tigress is back with a big bang..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi caress the head of his Fuggy, who is hugging him tightly and is chirping happily like a small girl

Abhi caress the head of his Fuggy, who is hugging him tightly and is chirping happily like a small girl... Her smile is soothing his heart and it makes him to feel that he is in the centre of a lovely garden and he is being showered by rose petals and gently kissed by a cold breeze...

Abhi: Fuggy... It's getting late for me, sweetie... Will the CEO Madame allow me to go out??? Your brother Arjun,  my annoying Jiju will barge shamelessly inside the room, any a time and will jump and lecture, as if I'm purposely delaying....

Pragya: Abhi... Why are you always complaining like this haan??? Too bad..

Abhi: What else can I do??? I'm having two villains in my life, who are hell adamant to spoil my romantic time with my sweetheart... Those sautans are irritating me too much...

Pragya: Mr. Mehra... Remember, we are in office and not in our bedroom to have a romantic time....

Abhi chuckles: Ahem ahem... Say it loudly, CEO Madam ji... I'm  thinking it as our bedroom and is completely in a  romantic mood, as my fuggy is hugging me this much tightly and is becoming a bad influence to make my hormones to arouse dangerously...

Pragya gasps in shock and  mentally smacks her for her stupidity, as she is the one, who is possessively hugging Abhi tightly and is not allowing him to move away from her, as Abhi said that he is going out for a dealership meeting with Arjun...