29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...

A happy news guys....

" Anything to make her smile" has become my 5th story to cross
20000+ reads... Thank you each and everyone, who have read this story so far and rendering all your support for this story ....

Really it's overwhelming for me that I'm getting this many readers and all your love and support are my real energy boosters which can help me to get rid of all the odds and my ill health too....

I'm really straining a lot to give each and every chapter of all my stories in the likable manner and thank you everyone for supporting me and waiting patiently for the updates too ..
Sorry again, I couldn't give daily updates as Im dealing with 10 stories and thanks for being supportive and patiently waiting for my stories....

......

A quick statistics of this story:

Anything to make her smile...

No. Of chapters written: 28

Total chapters: 50

Total reads: 20,700+ reads

Total votes: 3,700+ votes

Max. Votes in a single chapter:
142 votes....

Now to shot. 29 without further adieu:

Abhi is gelling up his hair wearing a classy and stylish suit which his fuggy has brought for him when she went for shopping... His lips curved to a bright smile on seeing his fuggy coming out wearing a floral long gown....

Abhi is completely mesmerized looking at seeing his fuggy who is looking no less than an angel.... Her innocent look, her pretty smile, her blushy cheeks and her mesmerizing eyes are making her look like a diva...

 Her innocent look, her pretty smile, her blushy cheeks and her mesmerizing eyes are making her look like a diva

Abhi scans Pragya from top to bottom... Pragya is quite nervous and is way too tensed to know whether abhi likes her looks or not...

Pragya: Abhi... Why are you staring at me like this??? Am I looking nice or not... Say something abhi ... See you are making me tensed a lot...

Abhi pulls Pragya closer and twirls her and holds her by waist... He looks intensely into her eyes which makes Pragya to stumble and a blushy smile makes her not to look at the strong gaze of her husband...

 He looks intensely into her eyes which makes Pragya to stumble and a blushy smile makes her not to look at the strong gaze of her husband