40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...

All I wish is that my eyes could speak what's in my heart... I want my eyes to tell you what I feel, as my lips can lie too , but my eyes won't...

You only give me a heart to love... You can only bring a happy smile in my lips, a twinkling shine in my eyes and the needed solace to my soul... I get all sorts of protection in your arms, care in your hug and a kiss, which I need the most to comfort and console me...

Don't worry about me... I will be fine... But, please don't look into my eyes alone, when you leave me... I... I just can't see you back off, because of me ...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Abhi is highly annoyed and irritated as all are showing cold attitude towards him and none care to give food to him too, in his very own house... No one  allowed him to even touch a plate too and not even bothered about his presence and concentrating only in filling their tummies...

Irked Abhi, stomps his feet in anger and pushes the chair hardly to seek the attention of his family, but they didn't react for this too... Abhi breaks his plate hardly in the floor and walks to the living room angrily and slumps his body in the couch....

Abhi is boiling in full rage and his mind is getting restless as more than the annoyance of his family members, he can't tolerate that his fuggy is not showing him a single glimpse too... Rather than the ranting sound of his belly indicating him that he is hungry, his soul is carving to see his fuggy soon and bury himself in her mesmerizing smile....

 Rather than the ranting sound of his belly indicating him that he is hungry, his soul is carving to see his fuggy soon and bury himself in her mesmerizing smile

Abhi's face glowed brightly when he spots his fuggy coming out from Purab and Bulbul's room and he is irked as the duo too joins along with her... What makes Abhi's world collapse is that the trio are carrying their suitcases too, as if they gonna leave the house....

Abhi feels his body is losing his soul and his heart is bleeding too much as he didn't expected this at all... The trio gets blessings from dadi and walks away without bothering that a soul is waiting for their confession and the reason behind their sudden decision to move out from the mansion, which is highly risky for their lives...

Pragya's each step towards him is killing Abhi mercilessly, as she didn't care to look at his face too... Abhi is yearning to have a look at his fuggy's eyes and his heart badly want to capture the beautiful smile of his fuggy, which he wished to see in her face always....

When Pragya nears Abhi, he giggles happily knowing that his fuggy will look at him at least for name sake and say bye to him with a smile in her face... But, his eyes welled up uncontrollably as Pragya started to move ahead, without biding adieu to him and never bother to mind that Abhi is also standing there only....

Abhi's all patience gone and his mind, heart, body and soul are not in a condition to digest the happenings and he can't let his fuggy go away from him, just like that... Pragya gasps in shock as Abhi holds her hand tighly and pulls her towards him....