21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...

Thanks for all the love and support...

Directly to shot. 21:

Abhi asks Pragya to come and sleep with him... Pragya is sweating too hard that her plan shouldn't gets flopped, by any means
... She nervously walks and moves near Abhi..

Abhi pulls Pragya closer... She falls on his chest... Abhi hugs her tightly and  closes his eyes with a bright smile in his face... Abhi didn't do anything but the closeness of his bare skin is evoking the senses in Pragya....

Pragya is struggling very hard to control herself... The intimate position, the half naked husband of hers, his hot breath, his tickling subtle on her skin is making pragya's hormone levels to reach its peak... Pragya is very nervous and is trembling in fear....

 Pragya is very nervous and is trembling in fear

Pragya's pov: Control... Control... Control yourself pragya... Don't cross your limits... Just 24 hours left... Be in your limits... Don't do anything stupid to spoil the plans..

Abhi deserves all the happiness... His wishes has to be fulfilled by me... I have to shower him with all the love I have on him... But I want to make everything special for him as he is the one who showed me what love is....

I know pretty well that this abhi is doing everything purposely... I accept my dear husband, you are a great seducer... You know my weakness fully abhi ... Your closeness is enough for me to go weak losing all my self control...

Don't do this to me abhi... Please... I am doing it everything on a purpose and I want to show and prove you that your fuggy is also madly in love with you and can go to any extreme to make you happy....

Abhi... I love you so much... Please understand that your fuggy is not at all angry on you... I am just doing it deliberately and played with you saying that im giving punishment and all... Im waiting for the right time to give the maximum happiness to you ...

Abhi... You are my prince charming and you are the dream come true for me abhi ... You are the first person in this world to love me like this... You gave me a family which is filled with all the important persons in my life..

Never in my wild dreams too, Iv imagined a life like this... Iv a fear always that no one will like an orphan like me... I even have a doubt that I won't get married and will die at old age without being loved by anyone..

I always fears for the loneliness and many a times, I cried that why am I not blessed enough to have a  happy life for me????

I am always shattered and broken down with the bitter reality of my life that Im the unwanted kid to my parents and they thrown me in trash within the hours i was born...

I always builds a wall beneath me and doesn't want to build up any hopes on seeing any happy family... I cant control myself that whenever I saw any such family, my eyes will well up that why I have a cursed life???