38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession

I'm a crazy lover, yet I'm a confident fighter.... I will fight for what I love and I will love to have what I fight for...

By the way, Im thankful to you always, as I'm wearing the smile which you gave me...

Hey darling... I want to tell you something... That smile on your face is driving me crazy and making me to fall in love with you again and again...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is dumbstruck as he didn't expected that his jiju Arjun and his bestie Purab will talk in favour of his wife Pragya and instigate her anger towards him... He looked at the trio in a pleading way and not to punish him like this and show some mercy on him, as he no way responsible for anything happened...

 He looked at the trio in a pleading way and not to punish him like this and show some mercy on him, as he no way responsible for anything happened

Arjun and Purab shooks their shoulders and glared at Abhi angrily... They turned towards Pragya and whispered something in Pragya's ears and her eyes widens with a surprise... Pragya gave an unbelievable look but her brothers gave an assuring look that they did that in real...

Pragya smiles happily and nods her head and gives a hi-fi to the duo and praises them a lot... Abhi is completely confused at the trio's behaviours and he doesn't know what to do to get Pragya's mercy and thinking  very deeply how to escape from the couch punishment....

All of a sudden, Abhi pulls Pragya way too closer without minding Arjun and Purab's presence too... Pragya's jaws dropped as Abhi started to reduce the distance between them in a passionate and romantic way...

Arjun and Purab gets bewildered at Abhi's sudden encounter and they know very well that Abhi won't mind they are in the room too... They rushes out hurriedly saying that they will wait outside in Abhi's cabin and asked Pragya to come soon...

Pragya tries all her might to come out of Abhi's grip while he is not in a mood to let her go without getting her apology and also to prove that she is her valuble and priceless possession... Abhi shows his puppy face and pleads pragya while a teasing smile lingers in Pragya's face...

 Abhi shows his puppy face and pleads pragya while a teasing smile lingers in Pragya's face

Pragya: Your tricks are not going to work today, mister... You are not going to be forgiven very easily....

Abhi: Please fuggy... Don't get this much angry na.. I accept it's my mistake.. Anyways, I came up there at correct time right...